+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I saw my sunglasses running across the kitchen floor this morning. Lola-demonic struck again. I am so sick of her thievery.....any and everything.
    Ah shucks, Prhoshay, the girl is just havin' a bit of fun! She may be annoying you but she sure is entertaining us!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I am so sick of her thievery.....any and everything.
    Apparently you played hooky during cat staff school. Since you didn't put your glasses away or nail them down, they fall into the category "Everything Is A Cat Toy". At best they are community property, but more commonly the sole possession of the most entrepreneurial or assertive kitty. You're going to have to do better. ;^)
    Lil Bit and Baby's Breath like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I keep telling her, through my gritted teeth, that I'm going to beat her a**! If she had sleeves, I'm sure she'd be laughing UP them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sorry.
    Count your blessings!

Your Lola stories remind me of my Smokey when he was a kitten. He was a little imp, to say the least. In fact, I called him "Little B*****D" so many times he actually thought that was his name. Now that he's older and been "tutored" he's much more mellow.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Lola loves the taste of my body butter (skin moisturizer). I have to make sure not to leave the top off of it while I'm applying it, or she'll have her face in it, having a snack. It's bad enough when she starts licking me....that hurts!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What flavor is it?
    Count your blessings!

I call it "Yummy Mommy"!
    Brooks likes this.

I wonder whose acorn head was down in my cup of tea and milk this morning? I go running and flailing my arms, wailing "Get Out Of There!!!!"

My life is ridiculous lately.

I go running and flailing my arms
    See, they're helping you get your exercise.

+ Reply to Thread