+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I just use a tissue, and my fingernail if I need to. Using my fingernail is kind of gross, to me, but it gets the job done. I thought about using something wet or slippery, but didn't really find it necessary. I prefer to catch them when their noses are warm and dry, instead of wet and cold.

What I can't grab with the tissue, I can get with my fingernail(s)l....but I DO have nails....just long enough to get the job done.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-27-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't mean to insult your nails.....just wanted to mention that they really helped.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

His eye boogers come off easily enough, but he doesn't like me near his nose and it seems more crusted on. I'll try catching him when he's sleeping.
    Count your blessings!

Poodle dogs get eye boogers too ... I wipe off what I can with a dry tissue ... and if it's crusted ... I comp through with a flea comb, trim it a little and then wipe with a warm wet SOFT disposable facial cloth.

When she was younger ... I used to clean her ears too ... just plucked the extra hair out of her ears with my fingers.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

The term "eye boogers" goes all through me.

We have "eye debris" in my house. Mostly, ours is dry.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The term "eye boogers" goes all through me.
    And I can't get over the thought of boogers "going through" you.

Is that like going in one ear and out the other?
    Hyper likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Sorry to interrupt this conversation about "eye boogers" but I just saw on MSN that today is National Cat Day!!! As someone else said, every day is cat day in my house but I'll have to do something extra special for my kitties today. And give them lots and lots of hugs and kisses!

Say "Meow, meow, meow" if you love your kitties!!!

MEOW, MEOW, MEOW!!

Brooks likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

catday.jpg How cool is that!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Really resembles my whackjob but Lola's not that wide. She is a sleek muscle.

I saw my sunglasses running across the kitchen floor this morning. Lola-demonic struck again. I am so sick of her thievery.....any and everything.

+ Reply to Thread