+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1268Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I am convinced that my mind works more like a cat's, and they seem to get that too. Cats I've never been around tend to gravitate toward me. They tend to come and sit next to me, when that is not their personality, per their owners. I find it strange, but comforting. I'm honored.
    Punkin and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And, for those of us who know that cats rule:

Cats stealing dog beds compilation. [VIDEO].

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    And, for those of us who know that cats rule:

Cats stealing dog beds compilation. [VIDEO].
    Omg that is so funny Punkin. I loved the one dog getting into the tiny cat bed this so fun- thanks for posting LOL
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Awwww - that was sweet.
    Count your blessings!

My jerk gurl woke me up at 5 am today. That is not cool, Lola.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Or... you get an early start on your day! I planned to sleep in, but woke up at 3:30 and went with it. BTW, 5 am is sleeping in for me.
    Count your blessings!

I have nothing to do today, thank goodness, but sneeze and blow and watch the news. Angel Tree starts Monday, but 5 is too early for that, too!

Well my big girl just had her 6 month check up and has gone down about a pound to 12 lbs 11 oz (very good) her allergies are becoming a year round thing so we did her regular full panel blood work up and an additional IDEXX panel to see if she was ok to go on stronger meds. She is no longer getting the anti histamines or the ointment rubbed on her. She is now on Prednisolone.

She was very relaxed and calm at her checkup – at one point was even purring with Angie the vet tech petting her why Dr. Bennetts did the heart, lungs and the feel all over work and the rabies shot. Angie took her in the back to get the blood and to clip her claws, returned her saying she was so good and didn’t make a peep and put her in the carrier, walked out of the exam room and trouble let out a MEOWWWW. Dr. Bennetts looked at me and was shocked. She has never heard Trouble in her 14 years. So I told trouble to talk some more and she let out a MEOWWW. Angie comes back and Dr. Bennetts told her that Trouble talked! I said to Trouble can you talk for Dad and Angie? - DEAD SILENCE.

Oh well that’s my big girl.

Attached are a couple of pictures
    10.01.13 Having a drink of water.jpg10.18.13 Trouble napping.jpg
    Punkin, shyra, inthegarden and 1 others like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Last night Miss Kitty had a "spinny" disaster. She had climbed to the back of my chair for spins. After we had gone around a for a few times she must have be changing position because, when I spun the chair she went flying off and landed in the trash can! But, nothing fazes Miss Kitty. She just jumped back up for more spins.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Last night Miss Kitty had a "spinny" disaster. She had climbed to the back of my chair for spins. After we had gone around a for a few times she must have be changing position because, when I spun the chair she went flying off and landed in the trash can! But, nothing fazes Miss Kitty. She just jumped back up for more spins.
    Oh no. She probably planned it that way.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread