+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

That is great AZ!!! ! I wish I had thought of something like that all those years ago- now Summer will always walk with you.
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It is beautiful AZ.

Summer will walk with you in all Seasons.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

I love the tattoo AZ.

I'm just a few days away from moving in with my son (he has my dad's toy fox terrier). We will also have my grand-daughter two nights a week. I won't have an empty nest any more! What a great reason for a new tag line. How's "looking for a new fur baby".

I'm also starting a new job on October 16th. It's closer to my new home, less responsibilities and more pay. Hey, when life changes, why not go whole hog. I also plan to dye my hair and get a great new cut.

When life gives you lemons...

Thanks again for all the kind words & hugs about loosing Mr. Melvin. Ya'll have been the greatest.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It is beautiful AZ.

Oh that's right.
    Klyn and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Your outlook makes me feel good. You and that granddaughter go get manicures together! Love the idea of a new cut and color! Sounds like you're off on a new adventure!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It is beautiful AZ.

We've often said that God brought Summer to us for a particular season of our lives. Your way of putting it is so poetic. :-)

AZ, I am glad that your tattoo will bring you solace and comfort.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Klyn View Post
    I love the tattoo AZ.

I'm just a few days away from moving in with my son (he has my dad's toy fox terrier). We will also have my grand-daughter two nights a week. I won't have an empty nest any more! What a great reason for a new tag line. How's "looking for a new fur baby".

I'm also starting a new job on October 16th. It's closer to my new home, less responsibilities and more pay. Hey, when life changes, why not go whole hog. I also plan to dye my hair and get a great new cut.

When life gives you lemons...

Thanks again for all the kind words & hugs about loosing Mr. Melvin. Ya'll have been the greatest.
    That's a lot of changes! Enjoy the dog, son, granddaughter, and new job! And rock that new 'do!
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Do you ever sing to your pets? I make up little songs to sing to them all the time. It probably annoys them but I like it.

This morning I sang "Goodbye, Kitty" to the tune of "Goodnight Ladies" for Squirty when I left for work.

Another favorite of mine is "Las Chiapanecas" (the song used in the Bugs Bunny cartoon when he slaps the bull), but I sing "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow...kitty!".
    inthegarden likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I've always sung to my gurls! I am so glad to hear that you do too! I also dance for them because I get a kick out of that befuddled look on their faces. Good for you, pikachu!!!

+ Reply to Thread