+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

proshay and Fanny Mare

My dog does it too. They are all convinced they must watch/supervise lest we leave through a secret exit from the bathroom.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One of the kitties I had years ago used to sit on the vanity and watch me as I did my makeup and hair before going to work. She would be fixated! I was sure she was taking notes about what to do! I'd always crack up, laughing. Every morning. This is the same one that would always lean back to check out my hair when I came from the stylist. I'd pick her up to say "Hello", and she'd push back for a better view of my hair! And it was just about the same as it usually was!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    My dogs love to sit in the bathroom with me, shower or bath (and anything else) they are both right there
    After hubby and I would, ahem, shower together in the morning, our elderly cat would join us during the toweling off discussion. We called it Family Conference Time. Our two new cats don't understand this concept. You'd think they could decide on a representative and at least send that cat in.
    inthegarden and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    After hubby and I would, ahem, shower together in the morning, our elderly cat would join us during the toweling off discussion. We called it Family Conference Time. Our two new cats don't understand this concept. You'd think they could decide on a representative and at least send that cat in.
    LOL! pets are so damned funny. I was soaking in the tub when Oliver was a pup, he saw Simon sitting on the edge, he took a run and jump and slipped into the tub with me. He came up gasping for air, and since then will lay beside the tub, Simon still thinks its his job to pass the shampoo( just kidding ) if the bathroom door is closed, or our bedroom door is closed, they sit as close to that door as possible, like I am going to disappear, and/or how dare the humans have alone time ya gotta love pets.
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They are so funny!
    If I close a door, I see my cat's paw swipe under the door followed by it turning over opening and closing and patting the door. If you open the door real quick he jumps up and looks at me as if to say...What...that wasn't me and he looks around for an imaginary pet to blame it own.
    He will stuff his flat toys under one side of a door run around the door and pounce on it. Sometimes I'm awaken at 3 or 4 a.m. by a door squeaking or slamming shut. Then I hear scratch, scratch, scratch, and a pitiful meow...help.
    Yeah, it sure would be boring without my fur buddies.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Having just lost our 13-year-old Yorkie about 11 days ago, I still find myself doing weird things. Like when I get up to go potty at 2:00 in the morning, I sit down on the throne and bend over for her kisses. I almost can't potty without kisses.

Hug your babies one extra time today for me, won't you?
    Brooks, Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.

Yes and *hugs* to you too.
    AZChristian likes this.

Yes, absolutely AZ. While posting, I kept thinking I know AZ is going to read this, so don't think we have forgotten you and Summer (hugs)
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Having just lost our 13-year-old Yorkie about 11 days ago, I still find myself doing weird things. Like when I get up to go potty at 2:00 in the morning, I sit down on the throne and bend over for her kisses. I almost can't potty without kisses.

Hug your babies one extra time today for me, won't you?
    My dog had a telepathic communication with her adopted big sister at Rainbow Bridge ... and gave me an extra kiss for you from Summer.
    AZChristian likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! pets are so damned funny. I was soaking in the tub when Oliver was a pup, he saw Simon sitting on the edge, he took a run and jump and slipped into the tub with me. He came up gasping for air, and since then will lay beside the tub, Simon still thinks its his job to pass the shampoo( just kidding ) if the bathroom door is closed, or our bedroom door is closed, they sit as close to that door as possible, like I am going to disappear, and/or how dare the humans have alone time ya gotta love pets.
    I told you so. They think we have secret exits ... and especially from the bathroom.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread