+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Yeah, I've got nothing but time to read these days.
    They made me look at dogs in a totally different way. Dogs have always been my favorite kind of people,but even more so now.
    This sounds crazy but after reading them, I looked Kaylee in the eye and asked if she thinks about stuff the way the dog in the books did and I swear she winked at me!
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 07-28-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    Yeah, I've got morning but time to read these days.
    They made me look at dogs in a totally different way. Dogs have always been my favorite kind of people,but even more so now.
    This sounds crazy but after reading them, I looked Kaylee in the eye and asked if she thinks about stuff the way the dog in the books did and I swear she winked at me!
    And I have grown to believe that my current dog embodies some of her predecessor. She alerts to her "big sisters's" name and has a couple of similar traits even though they are different breeds and size. My dog is just sweetness personified ... or would that be "caninified"?
    I wish I could package the joy she brings me and share it.
    NorwIndian likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Any time a dog I don't know approaches me in the future, I'll definitely look at it a little differently now!
    Great books. I can never thank you enough for the recommendation.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

I haven't read those books but I looked at some of the reviews on Amazon. The worst ratings were folks who were annoyed at the fantasy of reincarnation. I know from my cats that it's very real, that we go through many lifetimes as any species and either sex. Most of the lives I know about my prior cat, she was human and almost always female. Our pets can teach us a lot about spirituality if we'll let them. I don't know if any of my pets have repeated within my present lifetime, but souls often travel together through time (not always amicably) so I'm less concerned whether we'll meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I haven't read those books but I looked at some of the reviews on Amazon. The worst ratings were folks who were annoyed at the fantasy of reincarnation. I know from my cats that it's very real, that we go through many lifetimes as any species and either sex. Most of the lives I know about my prior cat, she was human and almost always female. Our pets can teach us a lot about spirituality if we'll let them. I don't know if any of my pets have repeated within my present lifetime, but souls often travel together through time (not always amicably) so I'm less concerned whether we'll meet again.
    Do read the books or at least the first one. You will enjoy it maybe a tad more if you have or have had a pet dog. I would guess there are similarly plotted books about cats ... but if not ... write one!

ETALook up Author: Brent Atwater ... or animal reincarnation.
    NorwIndian likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Do read the books or at least the first one. You will enjoy it maybe a tad more if you have or have had a pet dog. I would guess there are similarly plotted books about cats ... but if not ... write one!
    But they're not really "cats" or "dogs". They're souls that just happened to come back as a particular lifeform. Although from the communication reports my cats do see their present life from a cat filter. But not entirely. I guess that's how they can be wiser and more spiritually advanced than I am. It's humbling. ;^)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tonight, she seems to be doing kangaroo-leap imitations. Somebody pleeeeze tell me that this is just a phase!
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Prhoshay, 10 years from now you will look back at this period and laugh. However, for now...
    just1paul likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Tonight, she seems to be doing kangaroo-leap imitations. Somebody pleeeeze tell me that this is just a phase!
    Um, okay, its just a phase.

She does love you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Boy ... I wish I could see a video of this. She sound just adorable ... and leaping into your heart.
    I agree w/Photobabe ... someday you'll be saying I remember when she ...

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread