+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

A Trouble "tale" - you can also find more on youtube at troublesdadpaul
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Love the video, Paul!
    just1paul likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Love the video, Paul!
    Thank You. She is NOT acting like a 13 yr old more like a 3 yr old. I am so lucky.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Great videos, I added you to my "cat people" on Youtube LOL. Whenever I am down I watch cat videos and I always end up smiling.

A few years ago I posted pics of my Nala. We found her when she was just hours old (if that), here is her now. The second pic is our Smilin' Stigs

201382_1854450971648_6657444_o.jpg5695_1152099613303_1552023608_30366639_6511466_n.jpg
    just1paul and inthegarden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Great videos, I added you to my "cat people" on Youtube LOL. Whenever I am down I watch cat videos and I always end up smiling.

A few years ago I posted pics of my Nala. We found her when she was just hours old (if that), here is her now. The second pic is our Smilin' Stigs

Attachment 28728Attachment 28729
    So pretty Nala! Smiling Stigs must be one easy going feline to let you do that! Adorable.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My gurls are ripping, running and stomping, and howling all morning. Don't know what that's about. It's like when kids get overly excited about a special day.
    just1paul and PGM35 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My gurls are ripping, running and stomping, and howling all morning. Don't know what that's about. It's like when kids get overly excited about a special day.
    Go Gurls! - Mine is doing it periodically.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    So pretty Nala! Smiling Stigs must be one easy going feline to let you do that! Adorable.
    He is our lover. He weighs just about 20 lbs now. The other 3 are normal weight. He refuses to eat any people food. He is just a big fatso. LOL Stigs freaks out if there is just the smallest bit of silver bowl showing though his food. He will chase you around, chirping, he doesn't meow. LOL He will pretty much let you do anything you want to him.
    just1paul likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post

Attachment 28728Attachment 28729

Awww... I love both pics. It does a heart good to see a kitty relaxing. They both look like my kitties. Especially Stigs. I can do anything to my kitty. While he doesn't like all the things... he definitely puts up with it. Especially as of late. I've been dressing him up for the holidays. He doesn't mind the santa hat.. but the sports jersey he isn't fond of.

The black cat reminds me of one of the outside kitties I'm caring for. He is now using the "kitty house" I got for him and his siblings. I insulated the inside of the house with insulation and place "snugglesafes" in the house for heat.

The cutest thing is when all four kitties are in the "kitty house" together.

Concerned....

As mentioned before... I care for a a few feral cats. What started out as a family of 4... has turned into 6 or 7 cats camping out at my house. Though... I noticed the other day that one of the feral cats (that I'm hoping to keep... when I can pick him up)... I noticed he has a cut on his side. He seems to be trying to care for it... as he keeps licking the cut. Usually he lets me pet him and comb him.. but as of late.. he won't let me near him. The cut seems to be 1-2 inches long with what seems to be puss leaking out of the cut.

I don't know what I can do to help him and it concerns me that the cut might get infected.

This is just one of the hard things to deal with when caring for feral cats. *sigh* All homeless animals deserve a home and a family to love them!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread