+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Willow has always had to use the litter box immediately after I've scooped. Well now, she can't even wait that long. She will climb in and I have to wait until she is done before I can finish scooping.
    My princess used to do that. Especially when I cleaned the litterbox entirely and put in fresh litter. I'd say to her... can't you wait just a minute and just let the litterbox be clean? I swear... she would shake her head no! Of course she would pretend she had an itchy ear.....
    just1paul likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I use that World's Best Cat Litter (it's made of corn), and one of my gurls always tastes it when the litter is new, and then she will use it. Gags me all of the way down to my socks!
    Thats quite the gag....

I too used to use Worlds Best. I liked the green bag? I don't remember which that was. I LOVED it... (No, I didn't taste it)... that litter NEVER smells and it last much longer than the other brands. And... its healthy for kitties. (licking their paws of clay litter... isn't good for them).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm a red-bagger, for multiple cats.
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I use the red bag also. started with Mona & Joey and just stayed with it. works good.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I started with the red bag... then changed to the green bag. I had two cats at the time. I just liked it better. It really is a great product. Not only is it healthy litter...there is NO dust. When I used to use clay litter... the walls near the litter box would turn a bit grey. (and the litter boxes had a top). If it could turn my walls grey... can you imagine what its doing to kitties lungs? YUCK!

Another milestone is reached after 6 months first time ever up on he davenport and sleeping yet!10.20.12 FIRST TIME EVER on Davenport!!.jpg
    inthegarden and I'm here like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signs of settling in makes one's heart happy!
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Awwwwww! Fitting right in.
    just1paul likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

New cat trick...closing and opening doors. I've been awakened at night hearing the squeaking of doors easing open and easing closed and kitchen cabinet doors slamming shut. Kind of spooky this time of year.
    I'm normally greeted at the door with leg rubs and twisty wiggles. Today, I came home and the laundry room door is closed except for enough room to slip out, the bathroom door is closed except for enough room to slip out and my office door is closed... shut. I open the door and there sits kitty in my office chair. He gets up and stretchhhh, yawnnn, looks up as if to say "It's about time you got back" and saunters to his food bowl.
    My little scruffy feral, who I found in the hayfield with his tail cut off by the hay mower, has grown up to be a handsome Devil.

kit.jpg my chair.jpg
    just1paul, Hyper and I'm here like this.

I think could be in love!!!
    inthegarden likes this.

+ Reply to Thread