+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Shoot, sorry .I didnt mean to bring up the hurt again. She's lives in your heart( forever)
    No, its OK. I know she lives in my heart. Sometimes I believe talking of her makes the healing easier.

Crazy to say... but sometimes I swear I hear her MEOW... and I look (as IF I will see her). I'm crazy, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    No, its OK. I know she lives in my heart. Sometimes I believe talking of her makes the healing easier.

Crazy to say... but sometimes I swear I hear her MEOW... and I look (as IF I will see her). I'm crazy, I know!
    No. Animal lovers are not crazy .Crazy for animals maybe, but crazy? nope (hug)
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No. Animal lovers are not crazy .Crazy for animals maybe, but crazy? nope (hug)
    No... NO... I know I'm crazy... I'm sitting here staring at a button.... That = crazy.

Thanks for the hug!

<---- me any my multiple personalities hugging you back....
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

To everyone hurting in this thread. I've been a pet sister/momma since I was little, so I've had those hard decisions. And statistically I'll be facing them again soon with a 16 & 18 years old cats.

My vets are good, but I'm very VERY lucky that I have an old college buddy who is a vet. She's in Puerto Rico, so she can't examine my pets in person, but she doesn't talk down to me when I ask her questions (we were Bio majors together ages ago, so I might be rusty on the bio-speak, but I'm not totally clueless) and gives me the straight story. I'm so sorry, I'm Here, for your experience with the charlatan cancer vet. But you're not alone...my sister & BIL got caught up in a cancer scare with one of their cats to the tune of $3K (the kitty is just fine, aside from a large surgery scar) that was completely unnecessary and caused undue stress to their boy.

To lighten the mood, or just bring a simile to anyone who's ever known a dog, check out this site mentioned on The Soup. Dogshaming I should have documented with pictures the weird things my dog destroyed this week...with aid from the kittens, because he'd never would have gotten to them without the devious kitten boy.
    inthegarden likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I did a big sneeze, and my dozing Maine Coon did a rocket vertical leap of about 2 feet up off the treadmill (and she was on the high part where the displays are located)!!! Poor baby. Guess she didn't see that one coming!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here's another one to cheer you up: Bulldog Loves To Jump On Trampoline - YouTube
    shyra and inthegarden like this.
    Count your blessings!

My latest addiction: the San Diego Zoo's PandaCam.
    It's fun to watch our little cub grow: San Diego Zoo.org
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Too cute. They were mostly just sleeping when I watched, but there was one little interaction where the mom woke up a little and pushed him away and then pulled him back and started licking him. Then they both went back to sleep.
    Count your blessings!

I love dogshaming!!! I check it all the time. So adorable. Although I am hosting my Aunt's two Irish Setters this weekend in my apartment so I might have some pics of my own on Monday. : )
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I think the only thing holding me back from becoming a crazy cat lady is I'm too lazy to change more than one litter box. If other people lived at the house and were willing to keep up with the litter boxes, I'd probably have 20 cats. lol!

+ Reply to Thread