+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1420Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I find that I'm incomplete without an animal or two living with me.
    I think me too
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Trouble is gorgeous Paul, but I also have to say that I'm pretty impressed by how clean it is under your bed! Not a dust bunny in sight!
    Uncle David and Cootie like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Trouble is gorgeous Paul, but I also have to say that I'm pretty impressed by how clean it is under your bed! Not a dust bunny in sight!
    My apartment .. ....uh... uh... Troubles apartment.... was totally vacuumed the day before she came home. It is also taken completely apart every 4 months or so and cleaned. BTW -- her SANDBOX, as it was with Mona & Joey is scooped frequently each day and cleaned and changed every third day. (I have a spare box that is ready to go) They deserve it!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    BTW -- her SANDBOX, as it was with Mona & Joey is scooped frequently each day and cleaned and changed every third day.
    Can you say OCD?!

I use a self-cleaning box for my girls. I keep the litter at the correct level, and use a scooper a few times a day to level it out. However, I only change all of the litter about once a month.
    just1paul likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I'm impressed that there's NOTHING under the bed! I don't think you could fit one more anything under my bed with a show horn!
    Lil Bit and just1paul like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm impressed that there's NOTHING under the bed! I don't think you could fit one more anything under my bed with a show horn!
    Which is exactly why there are no dust bunnies under my bed.
    just1paul likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Can you say OCD?!

I use a self-cleaning box for my girls. I keep the litter at the correct level, and use a scooper a few times a day to level it out. However, I only change all of the litter about once a month.
    Well actually it was JOEY who uh, let's see uh, trained me, uh helped me - yes that's it - helped me see that by doing it this way, it was best for all, because ONCE just once he peed in the corner of the living room and after that he would come to where I was sitting and squat with this PAINED look on his face like he was going to pee or poop right there if the box was not changed.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I tried that - but came home to stuff sticking out from under the bed and a very upset Mona & Joey giving me the LOOK and the PFFT! So I made other arrangements.. Trouble does not know how easy she has it, although she probably would whip ME into shape as they had.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    I tried that - but came home to stuff sticking out from under the bed and a very upset Mona & Joey giving me the LOOK and the PFFT! So I made other arrangements.. Trouble does not know how easy she has it, although she probably would whip ME into shape as they had.
    Yeah, there's no way my cats could even budge the stuff under my bed!

I'm fairly sure this is just about the cutest puppy I've ever seen:
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...36071013-7.jpg
    This is the puppy that Miley Cyrus adopted after it was abandoned at a Walmart. People suck. The jerk who abandoned that sweetie had no idea things would turn out the way they did. That's one lucky little puppy! Nice to see a happy ending.
    Miley Cyrus Adopts Adorable New Puppy
    dagwood, just1paul and Uncle David like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It's not fair! I can't even get the girls to let me brush them!

Good kitty!
    just1paul and BlondeOne like this.

+ Reply to Thread