+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Look at all those beautiful kittes! You must be so proud of momma. Please keep up updated with photos and their progress. They can be our FORT babies!

Awwe so sweet! Yes keep us posted with more pictures! Congrats to all!

Yes, they were planned and are CFA Burmese, and should go to show homes. I've been showing Pandora's brother while the breeder is doing medical stuff, and I do enjoy it, have met lots of neat people. Actually, Mom is only 7 pounds when not pregnant. The little kitties are proportionately small, but are nice and plump. I'll take more pics when theeir eyes open. Right now I'm just trying to not overhandle them--it's not easy. Pandora is being a great momcat, I even have to feed her in the nest.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've heard that Burmese don't shed much. They are beautiful, beautiful cats. My groomer had a bunch of them that used to like to greet you at the door to see what you were bringing to the shop!
    They'd be all over the carrier, trying to get a peek! Adorable!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, I fell in love with them while selling my items at the cat shows. I've handled a lot of my breeder's cats and the stud owner's cats, plus one of the other exhibitor's kitties, and not yet had one orffer to freak out, scratch or bite, even when you wash them. But they are curious, smart, medium active, and very fun. Best of all worlds in my opinion, and while I love all cats, as a breed these are the most like my old BooBoo, and after spending a weekend with my booth next to several of them I had to have one.

Those are some really cute kitties! I hope mom and babies are doing well.

I am weighing them every day and making sure Pandora has dry kitten food at all times, plus I give her a whole small can every 4 hours or so during the day, so she hopefully doesn't get underweight; I know I'm being a momma hen, but I like it. The biggest kitten now weighs nearly 6 ounces, up from 3.25 at birth. The littlest was not quite 3 oz when born and weighs almost 5 oz now. They are so much bigger and fatter now, and boy do they grow fast! I'll photograph them again when their eyes open

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You are going through an experience that I would LOVE to have right now!! Of course, my gurls would be going crazy!

I think I am a caretaker, by nature.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

What beautiful kittens, Queenb! Congratulations! They're gorgeous.

Quick story...Chloe brought a strange, very slow moving beetle inside yesterday. I got a container and a envelope to scoot the little guy into, to put back outside so it could go on with its happy little beetle life. When I gently touched the backside of this strange looking bug...it hissed! Hysterically, Chloe hissed back. I got five more hisses out of the beetle, each one met with a hiss from Chloe. I quit after five, because I didn't want to antagonize the little bug any further. It was a "hiss off". So cute!
    just1paul likes this.

Hmm...I don't want to mess with a hissed off bug! No picture?
    Bunny555 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread