+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Blech is right. just ewwww.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

The new kitten is having a difficult time training me for his "staff" position . In the mornings, he plays, uses his litter box and I put him in his crate to eat his breakfast of moistened food and nap, while I'm outside doing my morning chores. The other morning, I got busy and was late in serving breakfast...he finally got my attention after repeatedly scratching in his box (he had already use it and it was cleaned) and then hopping in his crate and sitting in front of his food bowl. "Hurry, I'm ready for breakfast"
    When he is about to commit a no-no...He crouches down on his front paws, wiggles his rear end and stumpy tail and gets that look on his face...I'm doing it this time...I am, I really am.

The rear end wiggling makes me crack up every time. I can't even imagine your little stumpy guy doing it without giggling.
    Also...Pandoa should have kitties between Friday and Monday am at the latest. I'm taking her for an x-ray tomorrow to make sure everything is headed the right way. She is huuuge...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember when one of my kitties started purring loudly, and she was pregnant. She was in labor, and she wouldn't purr for anybody but me! My mother went down to see the babies being born, and she totally quieted down until I was there, and my mother went away!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

eeek, Pandora was purring loud all last night and every time i go back there today....

OK, no kittens yet! I'm also catsitting one of my cat show mentor's girls--one of the male cats chewed a hole in his walk in cage and got out, and Brandy is due on the 18th...while her people are on vacation in England. So I'm going to have double kitties for a while, until the end of the month I've already got her so there won't be a big adjustment at a critical time. Actually this one needed no adjusting. She is a purr ball and loves everyone.

Happy Birthing Pandora! queenb be sure and post pictures. I know they will be beauties!

This rabbit shows up every day from the nature preserve next to my condo. I think he wanted some of my salmon burger tonight.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

queen, do you have babies yet? I found this while I was meddling around online last night.

Why Cats Purr - Face Kitty

Now that I recall, my kitty also was kneading while purring very loudly, when in labor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No, but went to the vet this morning . There are 4 kittens for sure and possibly 1-2 more deeper into the pelvis making them difficult to see. They should be here by Monday at the very latest, i suspect late tonight or tomorrow

This was posted on the FB page of the shelter I adopted Oliver from. I love a man who puts his cat first! http://www.fieldhaven.com/RPImages/CraigsListAd.pdf
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread