+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Pretty interesting film!

Dez has found a new way to entertain herself with me. When I'm watching television in the bedroom, Dez shows up and stands on my stomach, blocking my view...looking away from me. She just stands and stands, and I can almost hear her mind clicking along and the words, "Wait for it!". I finally give in and say, "Would you please lay down, Dez!",....and then she does, but not until I say it. She can be so entertainingly goofy!
    That is exactly how it works!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Amazing vid Unk! They were having a ball!

shay: That's pretty funny! Louie has developed something similar. I pulled back my sheets and comforter the other night, getting ready to watch tv in bed. I left the room to get my blackberry, came back, and there he is, all snuggled in my spot. I started laughing, and he's looking at me like "hey thanks for turning down the bed for me"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My gurls like to be drug around the bed on the fresh sheets that I am putting on the bed...and then they try to trap them with their paw and make them be still. They show up out of nowhere when it's bed linen changing day, just to get in the middle of the movement!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My Chaser LOVES when I change the sheets. He runs across the fitted sheet with his front arms out in front of him, trying to smooth down the air bubbles, gets to a corner and wait for me to fluff it again so he can do it again. I swear he would do this all day. What he does NOT do, however, is anything other than sit there with the cat look of "oh, I'm sorry, am I supposed to do some sort of trick here?" when I try to show my husband.
    Wag more, bark less

I always liked playing make the bed.....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I found this yesterday and had to share with the cat lover's here. Hope posting this is allowed.

YouTube - ‪mugumogu's Channel‬‏

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I LOVE MugoMogu!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My eldest gurl, Sashay Renee, has adopted her buddy's (Dez"s) behavior of following me around the house. If we're in a room together and I leave the room, Sashay tracks me all over the house, just a couple of steps behind me. It's just strange to glance behind me and see her trotting along. She's only started this in the past couple of months. I admit that this does make me laugh, though. Dez did this to Sashay until she lost a majority of her body weight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

so funny! I love it..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

MRD

My daughter was using a baby name generator where you plug in one name and it suggests other names that go with it. It gave her Waldo.

She said that she kinda liked it, but wasn't sure about naming her baby after our dog. As much as I loved Waldo the Wonder dog, I really don't want a grandson named Waldo. We are praying for a girl.
    Cootie likes this.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread