+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    If anyone is interested, I saw on the local news that one of the eaglets hatched yesterday.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    If anyone is interested, I saw on the local news that one of the eaglets hatched yesterday.
    And how cool is that? I like that!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There was another melee this morning. The only constant in these melees is Miss Sashay. I hear screaming, go to the hall, and step between Sashay and Celie. Miss Sashay doesn't run, but Miss Celie hightails it for my bedroom! That tells me who the aggressor was. Sashay is getting rowdy in her old age! The only gurl left to get crazy with is Dez, and I don't see that happening. They really, openly, love each other. The most I see happen between them is Dez, the only gurl with claws, placing a soft paw on Miss Chloe and Miss Chloe grouches and squirms, but never runs...and then it's over. Miss Chloe has spent so much of her lifetime being timid, and running that she's been slow to fully get that she doesn't have to run from Dez. Dez does it all in loving fun. My gurls.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love the visualization.....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

For all of you that had me in your thoughts and prayers. Here is a picture of Mona and Joeys area. As you can see Mona is still on the right closer to the window she loved to lay by, Joey is on the left, in between is the wagon with some of the toys in it, Joeys brush in front along with his nail clippers that he liked and didn't argue with me about. Picture of fire fighter sign on wall, and cat in apt sign that was by my door.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

That's a pretty cool shrine, actually. I never would have thought to do that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Very sweet. They are well remembered!

Miss Chloe got "froggy" with me yesterday. I brushed against her tail, and she went nuts....hissing and spitting and growling. I got up to leave the room and she came barrelling after my feet. I gave her a slight bump, and a little fussing-at to help "realign her chakras"! That was the end of that. She's all lovey-dovey today. Demoncat. I guess everybody can have a bad day, once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Miss Chloe got "froggy" with me yesterday. I brushed against her tail, and she went nuts....hissing and spitting and growling. I got up to leave the room and she came barrelling after my feet. I gave her a slight bump, and a little fussing-at to help "realign her chakras"! That was the end of that. She's all lovey-dovey today. Demoncat. I guess everybody can have a bad day, once in a while.
    Just like us. yep.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Oh wow - I love how they get all lovey dovey after they get their feelings hurt. Buddy has been bad about begging for food lately so we are a little firmer with him. He gets pouty and turns his back to us as if to say, You are so MEAN! LOL Then later, he wants to make up. So cute!

+ Reply to Thread