+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    We all had doritos in honor of Joey. Now Rosie and Bogie want more.
    Whatever you do don't get the velveeta out! If you must have dessert you need the drumstick ice creams. Eat the nuts and the chocolate in a hurry because there WILL be face(s) very close STARING at you because they want ICE CREAM!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

paul: That is so cute!!! Louie will lick an ice cream cone too, without stopping. I have to pull it away, and say "breathe Louie breathe" Once the ice cream is gone, he'll eat the cone as well. I can't even say the word around here, without him immediatly making a mad dash to my feet, with that "oh please I want some, here look I'm sitting" look.

PGM: That's so funny. My son loves to play that game, pretends he's hurting me, and Louie will start getting mad and barks at him. My son tried it with the new puppy Sophie, and he did the very same thing. Too sweet.

inthegarden: You provided a great visual with that story!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    That's too cute! Jaxi (my female boxer) loves to be petted and seems to like it rough. LOL - I slap her belly with my foot - bouncing up and down - and if I move my foot, she moves to where it goes for more. Little sadist (or is it a masochist?) She also wrestles with Mike and growls and snarls, and snorts like she's so mad. But its all play. Buddy (the 11 year old) goes over and intercedes when he thinks its too rough or that Mike is in danger. He'll just sit between them and Jaxi will look at him like, "Hey, what's the big idea?"
    I love this story!!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Joeys home and his ashes will be in his urn near Monas' on the bookcase in the sun that she loved so much, with his toys in the wagon between them and his brush and claw clippers. I will have a picture soon.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Exclusive: Ian Somerhalder begs for life of Lennox the therapy dog - National Celebrity | Examiner.com

Exclusive: Ian Somerhalder begs for life of Lennox the therapy dog
    March 28th, 2011 6:52 pm ET .
    Liz Brown National Celebrity Examiner.FollowSubscribeSponso r an Examiner ....View all of Liz's articlesPrintEmailShare on FacebookShare on Twitter.Do you like this Article?
    Ian Somerhalder, the dreamy star of Vampire Diaries and LOST, is begging his Twitter followers to join him in pleading for the life of Lennox, a dog in Belfast, Ireland who has been sentenced to death because he looks part pit bull.

Somerhalder, a fervent animal lover, posted a message to his 600,000+ Twitter followers on Monday begging for help for the family in Lennox's 11th hour.

5yo American Bull dog x & @belfastcc want him dead b/cos of how he looks please help him SaveLennox.co.uk PLS RT...There is NO sense in killing this amazing animal who is a member of a family-someone please...please fix this...@belfastcc PS if you refuse to allow the family to have their dog back then at least allow someone able to care for him

On May 19, 2010, Lennox the dog was seized from the home of Belfast resident Caroline Barnes after a Belfast City Council member labeled him as an "American pit bull type terrier" based on nothing more than a 20 second tape measure reading of his legs and muzzle. Barnes, who has an 11-year-old disabled daughter who relies on emotional support from Lennox, was hospitalized after the dog's seizure due to distress.(Belfast Telegraph)

Lennox has been held for 10 months in a cement cell with no physical contact or medical attention.

A final hearing is scheduled for Lennox on March 29th at 10:30AM at Belfast Langanside Courts.

The SaveLennox.com website linked to by Ian Somerhalder asks that those supporting Lennox tweet complaints to Belfast City Council at @belfastcc or contact the following authorities

Corporate Complaints, Belfast City Council:

Telephone: 028 9027 0270
    Textphone: 028 9027 0405

OR:

Chief Executive's Department,Belfast City Hall

Telephone: 028 9032 0202
    Textphone: 028 9027 0405

OR EMAIL:

Belfast City Council Complaints: complaints@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Chief Executive: mcnaneyp@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Health & Enviromental Manager: wylies@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Dog Warden Department: dogwardens@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Dog Warden Manager: elwoody@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Dog Warden: lightfoots@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast City Council Dog Warden: franceyw@belfastcity.gov.uk

Follow the National Celebrity Examiner
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Eek! I've been at the computer for a couple of hours now and have felt Joey HEADBUMP me a few times. I reach down and turn around as always and of course he is not there. But I smiled.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Today's drama: Miss Sashay (14) and Miss Chloe were both lounging on the bed. Miss Sashay starts eyeballing Miss Chloe, unblinkingly, stands up and has this "You want some of me?" look on her face; Miss Chloe just looks at her. The next thing I know Miss Sashay is whippng Miss Chloe's ass and runs her off the bed. Sashay then does the, "Yeah...um huuum....I'm bad, I'm bad!!" strut. She's all puffed out. There was lots of screaming. I had to get between them. The other gurls come charging into the room like kids on a playground who want to see the fight!

Miss Sashay's extra food must be really paying off. I haven't seen Chloe for most of the day. The humiliation must be deep. Poor baby. Sashay is so timid, and this is really unlike her.
    This is one of the times that I am glad that there are no claws between the two of them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my! I wish I was in there to see this. I miss those matches where I had to referee.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    Eek! I've been at the computer for a couple of hours now and have felt Joey HEADBUMP me a few times. I reach down and turn around as always and of course he is not there. But I smiled.
    Paul,

He is still there watching over you.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Don't be suprised if you feel that "THUMP" on the bed at night.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread