+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Awesome cat~ Check out this cuteness overload.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAchiUjdBJw[/ame]
    Last edited by Unklescott; 02-16-2011 at 07:29 PM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I WANT THOSE PUPPIES!!! SO, SO ADORABLE. Thanks, Unk!

PUPPY ATTACK !

You're right, cuteness overload! The happiness and joy that man shows is one of the reasons I believe God gave us dogs...special 4-legged creations to just make us feel joy (until they pee on the carpet ).
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Psst, shay...that was posted yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Saw this on the news today. "Dusty" the cat burglar is amazing!

(The video is a Must-See)

by Eyder Peralta
    Here's a bit of fun from TV station KGO: For three years, Dusty has been stealing personal items from his neighbors in San Mateo, Calif.
    But nobody's ever called the police because they know the thief well. It turns out the cat burglar is, well, a neighborhood cat. Dusty's owners estimate the cat has stolen some 600 items over the course of three years. Here's the video:

No, Not A Cat Burglar, A Cat That's A Burglar : The Two-Way : NPR

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I beat ya, prhoshay. Look upthread - yesterday.

But that dog you posted was awesome (retrieving the toys.)
    Last edited by tango7; 02-16-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla View Post
    Depends on how much sap the dog has on it. When we had our English Springer Spaniel we used either butter or peanut butter. Just use your finger tips and rub it in and it should dissolve the sap. The dog will smell like peanut butter until you give the dog a bath
    Thank you! Just what I needed

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was taking some poor semblance of a nap on my bed and opened my eyes to find Dez about 8 inches from my face with her eyes opened hugely wide, just staring at me...like she was willing me awake. I closed my eyes again, opened them a short while later to find her about 2 feet away, giving me the wide-eyed stare again. I started cracking up! They are soooo silly! What would we do without them?? They sure make life fun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know what we'd do without them. Louie my 4 yr old shih tzu is my first dog ever. He has brought me so much joy. I recently got another shih tzu, Sophie, 3 months old now. She is an energizer bunny in disguise.

The two of them are now getting along great (not so much the first week), but now I'm experiencing another emotional high. My boy is starting to be such a wonderful big brother. He has a wicker basket of toys. A toy football made its way to my bedroom, I picked it up and put it in his wicker toy basket. Later, I found this:

I thought? Did he put that in front of Sophie's crate while she was sleeping? I didn't actually see him do it, but my heart melted.

A day or so later, I saw him dig up a milkbone he had stuffed in the couch, and watched him make his way to the crate with it in his mouth. This I actually saw him do!

+ Reply to Thread