+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Prayers are being said for the safe return of Bandit.

Ace - let us know if/when Bandit turns up! With a chip, your odds are better for sure. Here's hoping for your Christmas miracle.

queenb - How's it going with the new kitty? I'm dying to hear!!
    Count your blessings!

Hello all!!!! I have amazing news!!!! Last night after I posted I got a call from someone who spotted her behind a home depot right next to a freeway. Apparently numerous people had tried to rescue/get her but she was so scared she ran away, shaking terribly. As you can imagine the visual of her being so scared made things even harder. So I freaked out and searched for her for 4 hours till about 2am and finally had to call it off as I was nervous the police were going to be called on me cause I was in a residential zone and basically looking around people's houses. I went back out this morning to put up fliers in all the surrounding neighborhoods in the home depot but around 11 an amazingly thoughtful and caring woman called me and told me that she had just seen Bandit in her backyard! It took me three more hours but I finally found her!!!!!! She has some cuts (maybe bites) on her face and her nails are pretty messed up but other than she's doing good! Thankfully she's up to date on all her shots so the doctor just said to monitor her behavior and make sure she acts normal. But I am so thankful and just want to thank you all for being so compassionate and keeping Bandit in your thoughts and prayers. I really do think that it was a mixture of my Mother who has passed away looking over me, all the people that kept Bandit in their thoughts and prayers, and just the magic of the holidays that kept her alive and brought her back to me. I'm not an incredibly religious person but I really do feel blessed. Thank you all and please have a very merry christmas. I am just so, so happy.

Fantastic!

Ace Medallion, I am so happy for you! That is great news.

I'm glad you won't be spending Christmas worrying about Bandit!
    Gutmutter, I'm keeping Rory in a crate for the most part right now, but it's a big one intended for a medium large dog. He's pretty freaked out right now so I think it's best until he gets more used to me also. I do think I will be getting a playmate for him also, but at a different place where adoptions aren't as expensive. (Oh, and I guess you found me in Fun and Games? )
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

ACE - What a WONDERFUL thing to read. Miracles do happen. Now Bandit you stay in your yard and I am sure that the human will be WATCHING you VERY CLOSELY! Merry Christmas from Joey and Paul

Oh, Ace, I'm sooo happy to hear this. Came here, hoping there might be good news and there was!!
    My Gus (who looks similar to your avatar) had also run away a couple times. I know that feeling and I also know your relief and happiness to have Bandit back.

Great news Ace! I'm so glad she's back home safe and sound!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

So glad to hear Bandit was found and is now safely home.

Our kitten has been the life of the party. Both of my girls just laugh and play with her. Even when she's sleeping they have her on their laps petting her. My son who is allergic is being very patient and hardly complaining at all. I was afraid he would throw a fit when he found out we had gotten her.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread