+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    Stargazer, I am using the add file and it is a .doc, but it still isn't working. Maybe my dad can figure it out for me later!

hey gymQT, you can email me the photo and i can try to figure out what's up. my email is sher@fansofrealitytv.com.

OR

we give detailed step by step instructions on how to add a pic in the Announcements forum on this board.

Wow, lots of Siberian Huskies. Here's mine, Addy. She's 3 1/2, has blue eyes and her dark fur changes to a reddish color. I have more pictures of her, but this is the best I can do for now (she's also my avatar).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    She's a pretty girl, brusch.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Addy is very pretty, Brusch! I love Huskies.

brusch, amazing looking dog! wow...

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Wow, lots of Siberian Huskies. Here's mine, Addy. She's 3 1/2, has blue eyes and her dark fur changes to a reddish color. I have more pictures of her, but this is the best I can do for now (she's also my avatar).
    She's absolutely gorgeous, brusch. I just love huskies especially the red/white ones. Great pictures, too. Shelby doesn't like having her picture taken. She always looks sideways, downwards, or has a sad look on her face when I try to take a picture of her. I'm lucky if I get one good pic of her a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    She's absolutely gorgeous, brusch. I just love huskies especially the red/white ones. Great pictures, too. Shelby doesn't like having her picture taken. She always looks sideways, downwards, or has a sad look on her face when I try to take a picture of her. I'm lucky if I get one good pic of her a year.

That's sounds like my Malamute, Sasha. I have tons of pics of Misha (who normally poses like she thinks she's a model) but Sasha's are always a blur. She's constantly on the go and can't be bothered by picture taking.
    So, we only have about five of her in existence.

Beautiful pics of Addy, Brusch. I love all Alaskan breed dogs.
    We should all meet up one day and form a sled team
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thanks everyone I'll try to find some more pictures of her. I'm not sure how good she'd be on a sled team though, she's all over the place. When I was younger we had one who would have been a great lead dog. She looked quite a bit like Addy, but had a very different personality.
    I love all the different huskies too, but I think everyone here would agree, that before you get one know what you are getting into.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Exactly, brusch! They ARE a handful, and need lots of attention. Also, the shedding is unreal.

Never seen a dog sledding competition live, but I would love to see one some day. My husky wouldn't be a good sled dog either. She gets easily distracted by any small creature in the vicinities. Squirrels beware!

I've had a Siberian Husky and a Malamute and they are definitely NOT for everyone. . They are very, shall we say, rambunctious and stubborn. They don't like to be told what to do *at all*.

I read somewhere once that the reasoning for this is that sled dogs sometimes have to make the decision to disobey their masters in order to save their lives. For instance, if their owners want them to go over an icy lake, and the dogs know the ice is about to break, they won't go. At least now when I ask Sasha to get off the bed and she looks at me like, "hell, no", i can understand that it is instinct that once served a purpose.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread