+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Sounds like the first guy may have too many cats. Anyway, fingers crossed for you.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Had a bizarre dream last night. I was pushing an empty baby stroller in a mall-type, food court setting, and bumped into something. It was an approximately 18 month old toddler, and she was knocked down. I picked her up, and nobody claimed this baby. She was beautiful and even-tempered. As I was walking around trying to get this baby to whomever she belonged to, I looked down and the baby had become an adorable long-haired kitten, much like the one in the pictures above. I kept trying to find it's owner, but couldn't. Apparently, I was not willing to give the kitten to just any ol' person, planning to bring the kitten home if she didn't have an owner....making my house a total of 5!!!

No Way, Jose!!!! Thank goodness I woke up!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Geez shay, what were you smoking before you went to bed?

This is a cute video.

The first movie ever filmed by cats. [VIDEO]

I see TV ads for the Chia Cat Grass planter. Considering getting one for my Bella, but . . . eh . . .I don't know. Was wondering if anyone has actually tried it?

Read some reviews that say cats love it; others say it made their cats vomit or cat just wasn't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4127436;
    Joey's spots remind me more of cow spots (dalmation's are smaller).
    Pretty, though.
    MOOO

Going to get my kitten!!!!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4128080;
    Going to get my kitten!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!

Let the good times roll! The girl with the kitten turned out to be an old student of mine who has a little girl now and another one on the way. The girl has been holding and petting and loving the kitten so it is used to people and other cats. I brought her home in a carrier and then carried her in the house inside my coat. My little dog was very excited and wanted to play right away, but Mimi wasn't quite ready for that. I brought her in on the mattress/couch in view of the cat on the piano and pretty soon she came down to investigate. Her first reaction was to lick it like a kitten of her own and when the kitten responded, it startled her and she hissed and moved away to watch some more. Pretty soon the kitten was running up and down the hall, found the food and ate voraciously. Then I took her into the bathroom and plopped her in the litterbox and she dutifully went. Now she's exploring all over and the other two animals are alternately watching her closely and hanging back. I think this is going to work! Yay!
    Count your blessings!

Good for you, Gutmutter!
    Amazing how cats take to the litter box after just being plopped in it.

And she's so smart! She knows her name... when she gets confused about where she is, she says, "Miiiii....miiiii" - I call, "Mimi!" and she comes running.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread