+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I'm sorry to hear about Raisin... she will have a lot of friends to play with over the rainbow bridge. to you and your family.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Our morning ritual, Miss Chloe and her staff, is for me to get on the computer and for her to get on the desk beside my right arm and lay with her back toward me. It's pill time, and she knows it!! I have no idea why she even shows up, but we get the job done. And then she turns to face me, unless I have to clip her nails while she growls.

Nothing like the 'dance of love', is there?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have to traumatize BooBoo and myself today--she really needs a bath. She doesn't try to hurt me, but the crying is just so pitiful I can hardly stand it. I have only washed her one other time, but sh'es got some bumps in the middle of her back where she can't groom. I brush her a LOT but it doesn't help the hot spots.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I keep a brush handy, but I also keep a medium comb that really gets the jobs done that the brush won't do. Even short-haired gurls get some gnarly mattes that actually feel like tumors. They are no where as easy to feel in the fur as the long-haired gurl's are. They are happy with the removal results, but not very happy with the process.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Joey gets brushed many times a day, many many times a day. Daddy gets head butted, face slapped and stared at each time until the brush comes out. Uncle says he is the probably most groomed and photographed cat in Milwaukee. He also (Joey not the Uncle) gets his chin cleaned once a week or more where food may have stuck, he also gets his back end cleaned on occasion...... spoiled? NAWWWW - I have HIM trained...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul;4122028;
    Joey gets brushed many times a day, many many times a day. Daddy gets head butted, face slapped and stared at each time until the brush comes out. Uncle says he is the probably most groomed and photographed cat in Milwaukee. He also (Joey not the Uncle) gets his chin cleaned once a week or more where food may have stuck, he also gets his back end cleaned on occasion...... spoiled? NAWWWW - I have HIM trained...
    Thank you for the visual! I fully saw Joey in my mind smacking you with his paws!
    Yup, with donuts!!

You know, even though Miss Chloe gets brushed and brushed throughout the day, she still will develop hair mattes every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4122040;
    You know, even though Miss Chloe gets brushed and brushed throughout the day, she still will develop hair mattes every few months.
    She does that to annoy you
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Got it!

You cat lovers will enjoy this.

YouTube - My Monitor Pets presents: Creamcicle

+ Reply to Thread