+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I'm sorry to hear this; Raz was a beautiful kitty and looks like a great snuggler. I know you will miss him terribly.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Miss Chloe-Crabapple" let me clip her nails today, with zero protest...or so I thought. I was very proud of us! When I finished, she turned around an slapped my hand... twice... and did the fake "I'll bite you" jump/move. She is truly like her doc says; she just has to have the last "word"! She always starts growling and slapping at him AFTER he puts her back in her carrier. He just laughs.

Completed Dez's grooming yesterday, and we're both happy. She's my pretty gurl, once again!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

the boys having a grooming session earlier today.
    Laurel and Hardy :: DSCF0846.mp4 video by Unklescott - Photobucket

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are beyond precious! I am jealous. I have nothing but warriors and antisocial beasts here!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Awww, that's cute. It's always nice to have someone around who can reach all the spots that you can't reach yourself.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Unklescott - THAT is so precious! Looks like it might have been leading up to a little "roughousing" also.

Thank You for sharing with us.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Unkescott,

THanks so much for sharing the video of Laurel and Hardy. It brought back great memories of Chaucer and Dex. They used to do the same thing, having been together since birth. I assume Laurel and Hardy are related? Or raised together?

Poor Monet. He desperately needs someone to groom him, as he doesn't seem to be as fastidious as I'd like him to be. I've thought of taking Ringo, the canary, out of the cage to do the job, but it would probably scare the beeje*us out of Monet!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4102722;
    I assume Laurel and Hardy are related? Or raised together?
    They are brothers that I got from a fellow FoRTER (Stargazer) after my 17 year old Tigger was euthanized. Star bottle fed them from birth, the only 2 that survived a litter that her cat had. She was living in Lexington at the time and we met just outside Cincinnati. The boys have been so much fun to have around.

Their first day with me

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4102727;
    They are brothers that I got from a fellow FoRTER (Stargazer) after my 17 year old Tigger was euthanized. Star bottle fed them from birth, the only 2 that survived a litter that her cat had. She was living in Lexington at the time and we met just outside Cincinnati. The boys have been so much fun to have around.

Their first day with me

THanks, Unk.
    THey're just beautiful.
    So glad to know a fellow FORTer was able to bring you those 2 lovebugs.
    And, the names are totally perfect!

So sorry about Tigger. He's probably busy grooming, along with Chaucer and Dex on the Rainbow Bridge.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-10-2010 at 11:46 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

So cute Unklescott, thanks for sharing.
    I have had a scary week with Chloe... I had to take her to the Vet this morning. The Vet is hoping her illness is due to trying to pass a hairball. She took an x-ray and everything looked normal. She gave her some shots. If Chloe isn't better tomorrow, we have to go back in for bloodwork.

+ Reply to Thread