+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I always say that "I don't do guilt", and as a rule I really don't. Decided I was overdue to comb out my only long-haired gurl (the Maine Coon) last night.....and that was a major understatement! I got 2 huge handfuls off her, and still need to go back and finish up. For the longest time, I was doing it every few days, but got lazy and let it go. Those hair mats had to have been super-uncomfortable, and it was no fun for her with me having to comb out so many. She ran off once, and came back, and let me do some more. After that, she wouldn't come back anymore. I can hardly blame her. She seems willing to let me close again today, so we're going to finish the job. I will never let this go like this again! Bad Mommy!!! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tsk tsk tsk
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

My beautiful orange tabby Raz has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today(see avatar) due Feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). He was only 6 years old and a very loving boy and I miss terribly as the tears haven't stopped.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

chaserla, I know your pain, and I am very sorry for you. God bless you. I still haven't figured out, quite, how you get over it, because I haven't, and it's been 5 years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ChaserLA,

I am so sorry for your loss.
    When I lost my babies in the past, I posted tributes to them online and also went to a lot of online support groups. It all helped, in turn.
    What a beautiful cat he was. I hope that you can take comfort that so many of our furry friends will be on the Rainbow Bridge to greet him.
    Hugs and kisses.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm so sorry for your loss chaserla.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;4100615;
    My beautiful orange tabby Raz has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today(see avatar) due Feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). He was only 6 years old and a very loving boy and I miss terribly as the tears haven't stopped.
    I'm so sorry, chaserla. Let the tears flow; it does help. Hugs to you.

My heart and soul go out to you. Cry, be mad, do whatever you need to do, eventually the smiles will begin. They never leave your heart though.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

aaaawwww, so sorry. Yes, he was a beauty.

I'm so very sorry. I lost a young male cat to that disease also. It's so hard to lose these dear members of our family.

+ Reply to Thread