+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Thanks for the compliments, from Ringo--he is just a "kitty", less about 1/4 of a tail--it's not cut off, just short I think the brown tabbies are closest to the original domesticated cat, most likely. They sure havew the color of a wild animal.

I want to see pictures of Ringo the canary, when you get a chance, NRH!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I showed Miss Chloe Ringo's picture again, and her head started moving in circles, and her shoulders started "see-sawing"....if that makes any sense. She just stares at him! She is definitely moved by his picture! She looks like she is on a ride at the state fair!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3981168;
    I showed Miss Chloe Ringo's picture again, and her head started moving in circles, and her shoulders started "see-sawing"....if that makes any sense. She just stares at him! She is definitely moved by his picture! She looks like she is on a ride at the state fair!
    She is in LOOOOOOOVE!!

That reminds me of the time before Mona died that I had her LOOK as my desktop and Joey jumped on my chair took one look at that picture and screamed and ran, almost killing me in the process. Lo and behold Mona comes jumping out from her chair which had a sheet for cover and Joey RAN LIKE HELL into the bedroom and wouldn't come out for a while. I bet he had THE LOOK along with a hiss and a spit and a swat a few times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Unklescott; 07-14-2010 at 07:42 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3980721;
    Thanks for the compliments, from Ringo--he is just a "kitty", less about 1/4 of a tail--it's not cut off, just short I think the brown tabbies are closest to the original domesticated cat, most likely. They sure havew the color of a wild animal.

I want to see pictures of Ringo the canary, when you get a chance, NRH!
    He looks exactly like a Gloster canary, which he is. It's different from the usual canaries we tend to see, as Glosters are crested.
    I'll see if he'll let me film him. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find a pic out there of one of his brethren.
    Ringo is a doll, just like Mona was.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul;3981936;
    She is in LOOOOOOOVE!!

That reminds me of the time before Mona died that I had her LOOK as my desktop and Joey jumped on my chair took one look at that picture and screamed and ran, almost killing me in the process. Lo and behold Mona comes jumping out from her chair which had a sheet for cover and Joey RAN LIKE HELL into the bedroom and wouldn't come out for a while. I bet he had THE LOOK along with a hiss and a spit and a swat a few times.

Joey was definetly the recipient of The Look many times then if it caused THAT reaction.
    Too funny Paul. I am
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD - I thought you were calling just1paul "Paul I am" like Sam I Am (Green Eggs and Ham) or Will.I.Am
    Sorry Paul, that may be my new nickname for you.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Since about 7 a.m. this morning Dez, apparently, has declared "chaos" (not bad enough to be called "war") on Miss Celie. There is galloping, and Miss Celie is screaming like a feline banshee...not unusual for her. They have done this non-stop for about an hour, and then they'll quit for about an hour, and they start up again. There are no injuries; Celie is all about loud vocal drama. Dez, basically, attaches herself to Celie's side (like she's velcroed to her) and just runs alongside her . Miss Celie is not fast enough to get away from Dez. The other gurls are peeping around corners to see what is going on, staying well out of it. It is hilarious!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm laughing so hard as I visualize this. I need another cat. My mom wants to keep the one I moved to Ohio. Her only cat died over a year ago and she lives alone. I feel I should let her even though it's my cat and I planned to bring her back here. She would hate another 12 hour drive and would end up in a different home than she left here. She appears to have adapted to Mom's house after disappearing for days at a time when she first got transplanted. Any advice?
    Count your blessings!

prhoshay - That story is hilarious
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4016170;
    I'm laughing so hard as I visualize this. I need another cat. My mom wants to keep the one I moved to Ohio. Her only cat died over a year ago and she lives alone. I feel I should let her even though it's my cat and I planned to bring her back here. She would hate another 12 hour drive and would end up in a different home than she left here. She appears to have adapted to Mom's house after disappearing for days at a time when she first got transplanted. Any advice?
    Gutmutter, I say let your Mom and kitty stay together; the kitty has adjusted, and Mom needs her; you know she will be well taken care of. I know how you feel...but, as bad as I would hate it, I would let my Mom have BooBoo if she decided she really wanted her. (THankfully, Dad let me find Mom a kitty last year, finally!) I know you say there are not many kittens in the shelters near you, but I bet there are grown cats who would love to have a good home with you--and If not, you can come visit the B-hive and we can go visit all ages, breeds and colors of kitty down here. (Seriously, I'd let you stay here, so all you would pay is airfare. And airtran runs sales all the time. Cats are $50 or less at shelters here, already fixed. In fact, my vet has a few including a little Tortie with no tail that you would love... flying back is $75...)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread