+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Can't help you with that veej. Check out this video of a police officer who saves a dog that was caught on a chain link fence. Watch it all the way to the end to see what the dog does. Awesome!

Dog freed from fence by an officer[VIDEO]

that brought tears to my eyes....how sweet!!!!!

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Also - spray the area with "Odor Mute" or "Natures Miracle" Just to stop the odor and draw.

Cute one unklescott - very sweet.

Mimzy - I didn't know Natures Miracle also deterred, I only remember using to clean up.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3965340;
    Can't help you with that veej. Check out this video of a police officer who saves a dog that was caught on a chain link fence. Watch it all the way to the end to see what the dog does. Awesome!

Dog freed from fence by an officer[VIDEO]
    AWWW! That was so sweet and funny at the end!! It got me hooked on wimp.com,though.... I started watching the videos and didn't get to bed until after 2! There were several that were cute like the dog one. The baby mooses (meese?) discovering and playing in the water sprinkler was precious. And the monkey one (I think they're called Bonono monkeys or something like that) was absolutely facinating! I've never seen anything act or show feelings and intelligence like humans so much. It was bizarre, and thought provoking. Many interesting videos and not just about animals.
    Best Online Videos | Wimp.com

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul;3965858;
    Cute one unklescott - very sweet.

Mimzy - I didn't know Natures Miracle also deterred, I only remember using to clean up.
    You are correct. It is to clean up odor. I perfer Odor Mute. I was just saying to use it, to help with the smell. Which also helps cats to not keep useing/marking the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy;3967648;
    You are correct. It is to clean up odor. I perfer Odor Mute. I was just saying to use it, to help with the smell. Which also helps cats to not keep useing/marking the same spot.
    Oh I see. I didn't connect that part of the equation, color me stoopit for that one.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Happy news, we were able to turn our cow (the one the tree fell on) out with the rest of her herd.
    Before her tree accident, she was the lead cow, while she was healing in the barn another cow took over her job. There was a big scuffle when we turned her out, but she was able to reclaim her lead cow spot.

Boy, I guess you can't let down for a minute when you are lead cow. Kind of like life

For those of you who haven't seen this before or for those who have, it's a lovely reminder. Enjoy!

PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS. ........
    1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
    2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
    3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
    4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
    5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your
    voice when speaking to me.
    6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
    7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
    8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
    9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
    10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
    ~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
    ~Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread