+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

It has really hit me again today how much I miss Waldo. I really miss the big old lug. I still can't believe he's gone.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3950864;
    thanks gabriel! I don't know what I did without a pet all my life. We didn't grow up with pets, and I was one of those that just didn't feel comfortable around them. Now, I can't live without him!

When I first brought Louie to the fence to get close to Rosie, he was whining and crying, tail wagging, it was adorable. I stooped down to talk to him, telling him it was Rosie, and talking like we usually talk to our pets. I noticed a tear drop fall to the grass. I looked at his face, and he was litteraly crying! Tears! Has anyone ever seen that??
    I've seen Joey cry after Mona was gone. One day I was crying and talking about Mona and holding Joey and his face was a bit wet and he didn't have that smile that cats usually have and he does have that smile.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3950994;
    It has really hit me again today how much I miss Waldo. I really miss the big old lug. I still can't believe he's gone.
    I know EXACTLY what you are feeling. I miss the goofball too as crazy as it seems.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3950933;
    GA, that is so sweet and the pictures are too funny. But the last one. He looks so sad his toy is gone.

No, I've never seen tears on a dog before. But then again, I've never heard a dog make the noises our Rosie does. Usually when she is not happy, like she is just telling us ALL about it!
    You're right mrd, and the reason its so funny is because, he has three garbage bags full of toys in the basement, two wicker baskets full in my bedroom and a little chest full in the living room.

shay, that's hillarious.

I've been googling dogs/cats crying real tears. Its a mixed bag, some swear its impossible, and others (like me) have seen it with their own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3951121;
    I've seen Joey cry after Mona was gone. One day I was crying and talking about Mona and holding Joey and his face was a bit wet and he didn't have that smile that cats usually have and he does have that smile.
    awwww...they have little feelings too that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3951165;
    You're right mrd, and the reason its so funny is because, he has three garbage bags full of toys in the basement, two wicker baskets full in my bedroom and a little chest full in the living room.

shay, that's hillarious.

I've been googling dogs/cats crying real tears. Its a mixed bag, some swear its impossible, and others (like me) have seen it with their own eyes.
    Your story and the pictures were PRECIOUS!! I believe they could cry-- why not? I've had several cats who when I was crying myself would come up to me in concern. One would bite at me lightly and knudge me with her head trying to get me to stop. She seemed so concerned! She (along with the little tom we have now) would seem to sense when I felt bad and would come up and stay right by me watching me. It's so odd. But it feels great! (I don't cry alot-- it sounds like I do from this! I have an illness that gets me down sometimes, but usually I'm fine) You know animals have feelings, so why couldn't they cry? Anyway, your puppy seems so sweet!

Paula

stcroix, that is a sweet story! Well, each time he sees Rosie, he still cries. Yesterday, he was a little more relaxed. He actually laid down and just stared at her, then stopped the crying.

I have a problem with what I believe to be a cat using my flower bed for a litter box. I'm not familiar with cats, if someone has any suggestions, I'd be very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3963667;
    stcroix, that is a sweet story! Well, each time he sees Rosie, he still cries. Yesterday, he was a little more relaxed. He actually laid down and just stared at her, then stopped the crying.

I have a problem with what I believe to be a cat using my flower bed for a litter box. I'm not familiar with cats, if someone has any suggestions, I'd be very happy!
    A scoop and a trash bag.

Joey uses his box, I use mine. I've never had that problem. Just a bit of humor before someone with knowledge about this answers.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I saw you last posted, I was excited to read a suggestion! You got me!

I've been checking and there are many ways apparently, but the only one I see that would probably work is this:Citrus
    They hate citrus smells. Next time you eat an orange or grapefruit, toss the peels in the flower bed or the area they like to use. This will repel them.

Joey hates Citrus so it might work.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread