+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

OMG, Lil Bit, they are just precious! <---normally, I hate that smiley, but it totally applies here! I love the look on mama's face in that first picture. It's like she's saying "This is MY baby."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Cool baby cow pictures!

Lil Bit: Those are great pics!

Lil Bit! Those are just too darn sweet!!! Are they male female or one of each?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why do cats like to jump into your pants and get comfortable when you "go to the bathroom"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's a great question prhoshay. Louie my shih tzu does the same thing. He'll come running if he knows I'm in there and can get in the bathroom, and start whining, once I actually picked him up, and he was quite happy to sit on my lap.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895331;
    Lil Bit! Those are just too darn sweet!!! Are they male female or one of each?
    We don't know yet. Haven't been able to get close enough to tell. The mama is very protective of them and I'm not brave enough to tangle with her.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Lil Bit, thanks for posting--I love all baby animal pictures! It's cool that she gave birth right there at the fence so you could see. And I've always wondered why cows will calve during the daytime and right out in the open, when 98% of all horses do it in the middle of the night, so if you want to make sure everything is ok, you end up sleep deprived for days.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I never knew that about cows or horses!! Thanks for the lesson queenb

I love the cow pictures!

You guys aren't going to believe this, but a cat adopted me today! I wasn't sure when I'd be ready, but this cat thinks I'm ready now. I found him without a collar outside of my work this morning. I brought him home because I didn't want him to get run over. Now I'm going to see if he's microchipped or if I can find his owner. If not, he loves me and my husband and he loves my dog. If he loves my kids (who are in school), then he has a home if we can't find his original home. It's strange because where I work, there's no residential neighborhoods. Its all office buildings. So I don't know where he could have come from. Its really weird, too, because he looks like Little Kitty, only bigger and with white feet. He looks like one of her boys.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread