+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1274Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3878389;
    Waldo the wonder dog has gone to rainbow bridge. He died of pneumonia about 9 this morning. It was very sudden. I woke up at 4 and he was having difficulty breathing. We got him to the vet, they tried everything they could, but his lungs were full of fluid. He was fine yesterday. We are all heartbroken.
    I haven't said anything, but this comes on the heels of a very difficult separation from my husband. We have been separated for over 3 weeks now and things are not looking good. So losing Waldo at this time is especially difficult.
    We only had him 3 years. I know we gave him a great life and he gave us great love and taught us that no matter how bad things are, you can overcome them and be happy. I hope I can continue to remember this lesson in the weeks and months to come.
    MRD,

My heart goes out to you.
    Waldo comes as a total shock.
    As far as your hubby, that goes without saying.
    If I can be of any help, please feel free to PM me.
    In the meantime, I am sending all my good wishes your way.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

MRD

Thanks all. Your many posts and PM's have meant so much to me. It's so wonderful to know I have such great support from you all. FORT truly is a little family.
    It was a very difficult weekend. Bogie has sat near me all weekend and acts very confused and depressed. He and Waldo loved to run and play in the yard and now he's wondering where he is, I'm sure. Rosie hasn't let it bother her. She never liked Waldo anyway.

I just miss the way he would amble along in front of you and get in the way. His loud snoring that woke me up at night. His exurberance when he was outside and his gentleness when he was inside.

I still cannot believe it. And I am still crying.

But thank you all again. SO much. I never realized how many people Waldo touched and hearing from you all means so much.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

What terrible shocking news on top of everything else. Rest in peace sweet Waldo.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

It's past someone's bed time.

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

aaa - kitty cuddle time!

Unklescott - he is zonked out! You can practically see the ZZZZZZZ s.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3878389;
    Waldo the wonder dog has gone to rainbow bridge. He died of pneumonia about 9 this morning. It was very sudden. I woke up at 4 and he was having difficulty breathing. We got him to the vet, they tried everything they could, but his lungs were full of fluid. He was fine yesterday. We are all heartbroken.
    I haven't said anything, but this comes on the heels of a very difficult separation from my husband. We have been separated for over 3 weeks now and things are not looking good. So losing Waldo at this time is especially difficult.
    We only had him 3 years. I know we gave him a great life and he gave us great love and taught us that no matter how bad things are, you can overcome them and be happy. I hope I can continue to remember this lesson in the weeks and months to come.

MRD, I am just now reading this and finding out about your beloved Waldo and your personal difficulties! I am so sorry you are going through so many stressful and sad things...please know there are many, many folks at the FORT and elsewhere that care a whole bunch about you. We'll be praying for you - please pm or call or anything you need to do. If you feel like getting away for awhile, come on down here and we'll put you up for as long as you want. We love you!!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

MRD

Thanks ElizabethG. You guys are making me cry. I love you all so much. I mean it. The outpouring of sympathy and support has just been overwhelming.
    You guys are the greatest.

Unk... you have to stop posting those; I want an Orangie, but I am not going to get over-catted here! Two brats are enough for now.
    MRD, you know you can holler and i'll run up the road if you need entertaining...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Queenb, I am going to holler at you soon.

+ Reply to Thread