+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Shay, we are NOT good. Not good at all. We haven't been good and now this on top of it. We are in shock. My life is imploding before my eyes.
    I was also forced to withdraw from school this semester. It has been a sh**storm these last few weeks.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Take it one day at a time, MRD. Hell, one second at a time if that's what you need to do. I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. My heart is aching for you and I'm sure all of your friends at FORT feel the same way.

Waldo was an awesome dog who touched the lives of everyone who knew him and even those of us who hadn't had the pleasure of meeting him. I know you will miss him so much.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

I feel so bereft. I have no one I can turn too. Am feeling to very, very, very alone. My daughter is also not doing well. And it's hard for me to try to be strong for her when my world has come apart. I was married for 21 years. Waldo was with us for 3. I just feel like I am losing so many things right now. I don't know where I am or what will become of us. I really don't.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One foot in front of the other....one day at a time. You've got to take care of yourself first, before you can take care of anybody else....like on an airplane, when the oxygen masks drop down.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wrapping arms of love around you MRD. Losing Waldo on top of everything else is just so heart-breaking.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3874276;
    prhoshay, I said the same thing. Let it go for as long as it takes, then report it. She stops by every morning and fills the water and food bowls. She returns later in the day/afternoon to take him for a walk and often times will go back around 9pm or 10pm for another short walk.

I have a question. She says everytime she takes him for a walk, he poops twice. She has been a dog owner for years, (I have not), and finds that very unusual.

Is anyone familiar with that?
    My dogs do the same thing. I've noticed once that I know is a poop, the other stops I think they are marking the trail... I don't worry unless they don't seem to be feeling well or if they seem to be having a difficult time going.

Mrd I am so sorry, you are in my prayers.

I am at a loss for words right now myrosiedog. I've been in similar situations and I always had to remember it is always darkest before the dawn whatever the hell that means.

Wow, mrd, I'm so sorry to hear of everything you're going through. We're always here for you. Take care of yourself. I loved all of your Waldo stories.
    Don't let the small things sweat

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles MRD. Talk about getting hit with both barrels. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

MRD I am so sorry to hear about Waldo, and of your personal issues.

We all face challenges, everyday, and somehow we find the strength to get through it. I know you will, one day at a time. We are here for you.

+ Reply to Thread