+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3819838;
    Shay, you should have your own youtube channel for your gurls. I would love to see them in action!
    I agree! They sound very entertaining.

Henry got a bath last night. He always waddles off and hides as soon as we take his harness off of him. We don't have to hunt too hard to find him since he "forgets" his tail and it's always sticking out from his hiding place. I think he'll recover from this terrible ordeal about the time we break out the Super Bowl snacks!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

No discussion of Puppy Bowl VI? I'm shocked. It's halftime, I just got home and turned it on. We were talking about it at work today.

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Puppy bowl was so much fun! We loved it. And Kitty half time show - maybe they should use a little older kitty so they are more active and not
    so timid. It was a lot of laughs.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dez has started a new behavior. She does a spring-loaded vertical leap so that she can see which gurl is on the bed before she jumps up there; I'm talking straight up, quick look around, straight down. I kid you not. Actually saw Celie (the stalker) try it yesterday. "Monkey see, monkey do..."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3823883;
    Dez has started a new behavior. She does a spring-loaded vertical leap so that she can see which gurl is on the bed before she jumps up there; I'm talking straight up, quick look around, straight down. I kid you not. Actually saw Celie (the stalker) try it yesterday. "Monkey see, monkey do..."
    Now THAT presents an image which made me laugh.
    Last edited by just1paul; 02-10-2010 at 05:21 PM.

We had four inches of snow on Friday. I know that's not much to most of you, but it was almost up to Henry's tummy Needless to say, he was horrified by this weather and has taken to his bed. I'm sure he will recover in time to tailgate for the Westminster dog show next week.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3827422;
    We had four inches of snow on Friday. I know that's not much to most of you, but it was almost up to Henry's tummy Needless to say, he was horrified by this weather and has taken to his bed. I'm sure he will recover in time to tailgate for the Westminster dog show next week.
    Poor Henry. POOR POOR HENRY.. I am certain if there are Cheetos at the tailgate party he will be there smiling. I can almost imagine the feeling of having to have snow almost touching the tummy. OH HORRORS!

MRD

I uploaded a video of Bogie playing in the snow. But now when I try to search for it, I can't find it. I can't post the link here.
    BUT if you search, you MIGHT be able to find it. I put it under Snow Dog Bogie and there must be several other Bogies that love snow as they come up, but his doesn't.
    My user name on that video site we can't link too is: talktoclaudia. You might be able to find it that way.
    I so wanted you guys to see it.
    If you happen to find it. He is the Jack Russell Bogie playing in the snow. And I uploaded it Fri.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3827422;
    I was thinking about Henry when the snow got here . I think you should go to the cheese store...

The kitties were dying to see what was going on, so i let them. I figured there was no danger of Ringo running away so i couldn't catch him, or of fleas getting them, or that they would drive me nuts forever after wanting to go out, so no harm; it was pretty funny. Notice how they stick to the little un-snowed on strip. I cleaned the porch off good before bed last night--I should have leftt ALL the snow (stop laughing) for the cats to see.

I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

queenb THAT is so HILARIOUS!!

Myrosiedog - I think if someone were to type wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v/=gOPiiWtzBls in their address bar of the browser they can see the video. This is not linking. I could not find anything by searching either Snow Dog Bogie or your user name.

+ Reply to Thread