+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3817205;
    Hardy has started something new. He has learned to bury himself under the covers on my bed.
    I think Hardy has been reading over your shoulder about Henry!!!

He sure is handsome, Unk.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My Celie-gurl has taken to burying herself in the pillows on the sofa for an afternoon nap, so that you can only see her butt and tail sticking out. I always know where to look for her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3817855;
    I think Hardy has been reading over your shoulder about Henry!!!

He sure is handsome, Unk.
    Unk - Henry says to get Hardy an electric blanket! Henry has NOT been happy with our cold rain/sleet for the last few days. He's been hanging out in his Snuggie either by the fireplace or in bed.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3818873;
    Henry has NOT been happy with our cold rain/sleet for the last few days. He's been hanging out in his Snuggie either by the fireplace or in bed.
    I'm signing up to come back as Henry in my next life
    CYA

Hardy looks so sweet and comfy
    Chloe was having a bad day, (I was vacuuming) until the UPS man delivered a BOX and the towels came out of the DRYER .... purrr...knead, knead, knead...purrrr...

oooooh dryer heat...... PURRRRRRRRRRRR.... warm clothes, towels....purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr **snorrrrrrrrrreeeee*

You guys actually don't mind clean towels with cat hair on them??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There is going to be a day that I'll wish my towels had fur on them...

Had to take my teary-eyed eldest gurl to the vet on Thursday, for recurrance of a problem that she had about a month ago. When they called, I pick her up and try to place he in the carrier; I find the clown gurl (Desilu) stretched out in the carrier like she's in a tanning bed...missing only her bikini. "GET OUT!!!" Eldest gurl, Shay, is able to snatch around and make a get-away, causing me to have to initiate a manhunt (kittyhunt, I guess), complete with water pistol. I finally caught her about 30 minutes later, soaking wet from me having to "fire on her". The "escape" was a blessing in disguise; we got to the office and only had to wait about 15 minutes, whereas it would have been closer a 45 minute wait. She got treated, sent home with medication, and looks super-much better today. And she's fighting me on the eyedrops! Proof-positive that she is feeling better!

I'm getting too old for this drama!

Shay, you should have your own youtube channel for your gurls. I would love to see them in action!

+ Reply to Thread