+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

My suggestion is take her to a vet ASAP. Cats react like that when they are sick/hurting.

I agree. She needs to see a vet ASAP. She's acting the way many cats do when they are in pain. If she's acting the same way in the morning (assuming you didn't take her tonight) I'd find a pet ER and get there quickly.

She came out to eat a few minutes ago. We had company over in the morning and she does not like new people at all. We recently moved into this apartment and then got new neighbors a week later so that could be the issue as well. I've got her in the downstairs bathroom in her little cubby and she is beginning to relax. She's always hidden in the cupboard for a week whenever we've had any plumbing or electrical work done by a vendor. If she won't come out tonight (she loves to roam around around 10pm), I'll take her to the ER vet in the morning for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Poor kitty... maybe she was just trying to hide from the noise in the cabinet and that evil glass just jumped out and attacked her that way. Things like that will put Ringo in his orange crate for a few hours, although the longer he stays here, he doesn't seem scared to death when things happen anymore, just careful. he has done the hissing thing a few times, too, when someone tries to talk him out of the box when he gets in it, but never bites or anything. he no longer does it to me or L and will usually come on out for us when we say it's all right. My niece's boyfriend wanted to comfort him a week or two ago when we broght in my new cabinet and got a big ole hissy face, though! I'm pretty sure he's been abused anyway, as he is so very laid back unless something surprises him.
    Still,be very nice to Princess, and watch to be sure she didn't hurt herself some kind of way--you never know. Have I got you mixed up, or is she relatively new to you? If so she may just be afraid her home was coming apart!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've had her since she was a kitten. I adopted her because she was 6 weeks old and had been left in the hills by her mom. She and her brother were ferel (sp?) cats but I couldn't resist her. When I first brought her home 8 years ago, I had to keep her in the bathroom because she went nuts! She was clawing at everything and hissing at the wind. Eventually she got used to our house. She still hates any loud noises and will always run and hide under the couch if anyone comes to the door. She's never been a really friendly cat, but she's always answered me when I have called for her. I keep going into the room and closing the door, sitting on the floor and speaking with her. She has let her fur down so to speak..lol... but is still wanting to stay inside the cupboard in the bathroom for now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm sorry to hear about Princess, I don't know a thing about cats. I'm sure someone will be able to help.

My neighbour told me that her daughter purchased some sort of poweder to put on her dogs paws to prevent them from freezing. I've been looking online and can't really see a product that fits this description.

Louie is a 12 pound shi tzu, he loves winter and snow. The high today was 10 degrees with bitterly cold winds. He scratched at the door, 7 times today just so he could go outside and play, and that doesn't count our walk in the morning or 5pm walk. Once we are out there, he'll look at me as if to say, get a flippin snowball and throw it so I can chase it. So, I make a few snowballs so he can chase them down, face full of snow, he'll put his paw on top of the snowball as if to say don't you dare touch it.

He's all bundled up but that doesn't stop him from running around. I on the other hand look like a mummy, all wrapped up in scarves boots touque gloves boots etc. I don't keep him out more than 15min's or so, and even then I have to drag him back in.

If anyone has heard of such a product, I'd appreciate knowing what it is. I'll be calling the pet stores as my neighbour thought she bought it at a pet store.

I was just messing around here bored, and decided to pick on BooBoo to make sure she remembers her one little trick ( on my floor, but it was horrible when I moved in here 15 years ago; I'm actually about to finally replace it!) click on the center to watch.

I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's so funny how cats want attention when they want it only!! Cute video queenb!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

My dogs don't even do that very well.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love your accent, queenb! And boo-boo is pretty cute, too.

+ Reply to Thread