+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Those are two cuties -I love em, how cute! BTW here's one of Joeys face (you got to see his uh, well they were there before we took em out)
    Aw, he's got such pretty eyes!

Both of my cats are female. Pandora is the black one, and the calico is named Zoe.

Zoe was adopted seven years ago from the SPCA, and Pandora was given to me last July by my sis's bf (long, boring, pointless story). They are both very, very cuddly, and are wonderful companions.

When we adopted Pandy my step-son wanted to know if we could make a sign for the litter that said "Pandora's Box".

Thats good Pandoras Box - I like that!. or you could use the moniker that ELizabeth Montgomery used when she did Serena on Bewitched: Pandora Spocks
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Thats good Pandoras Box - I like that!. or you could use the moniker that ELizabeth Montgomery used when she did Serena on Bewitched: Pandora Spocks
    I like that monkier! ...and now I will admit that I've never seen "Bewitched."

I didn't really like the name Pandora, but since kitty had it for two years I didn't feel right changing it.

Ah guys, the kitties are beautiful! And love that pic of Pandor, with the paw ready to whack something!

So I finally got a couple of foster kitties.

One was found clinging for dear life on the back of a womans wheelchair. She kept and and really liked the cat, but she's on social security and the landlord threatened to throw her out if she kept the cat ( ) Heartbroken, she contacted this rescue I've been working with for about a month. When they brought the cat to the shelter to get spaid, they ran into a woman that was dumpng off her cat because "well, I, Like, have three - and I want to move, and don't want this one anymore" Needless to say, the memeber of the resuce was upset and had a talk with her - but she had already signed off this cat (Bo is the name). The story is heartwrenching. The poor thing had only lived with this woman and was terrified about what was happening so was deemed unadoptable and sentenced for euthanization. The rescue fought to get it out - and this is the sweetest cat I've met. All she is is snuggly and cute and playful and wholly relaxed. I don't know how they said she was unadoptable! She's a very happy well-adjusted kitty, and she's not even been here 24 hours. So, if anyone in NY or NJ wants an amazing animal to be by their side for a lifetime, Bo is the one! (the rescue is still trying to get the landlord to reconsider the other cat)

Introducing, an innocent cat saved from death row, Bo -
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a gorgeous cat, Glitter. I'm tempted to drive down to NY from Mass. for it.
    Count your blessings!

Go for it Gut! She's great, I just have no desire for another full time kitty - and to think she was going to be put to sleep! She loves to snuggle up right by your hip when you sleep, licks your hand - but doesn't climb into your lap (but then, I've only had since 5 pm last night.) The little guy deserves a good home, and you deserve a loving, affectionate companion.

so something snapped in the little kitty brain of snowflake, the other foster, and suddenly she went from hissing, hiding and trying to scratch to 100% affection monger, which means I got some good pictures of her finally. She's a baby turkish van (high energy and loves water) and because she's so beautiful, I'm sure she'll end up in a good home soon. NExt weekend she makes her first showing at Petco.

Quick question for of you who have driven multiple day road trips with cats:

I'm moving from Mass to Georgia in three weeks. I have two cats (ages 2 and 1) and I'll be taking them with me in the car (SUV). I'll be driving about 10 hours each day.

My oldest cat loves road trips. Before I got my second cat, I used to take him with me everywhere so I'm not worrried about him. My younger cat is very skiddish and I'm not sure how she will hold up with long hours in the car. I was recommended to ask the vet for some kitty valium to keep her sedated. I found a large carrier that can fit in the back of my SUV and was going to keep her in there.

Does anyone have tips, suggestions, advice? Much Appreciated.

p.s. Those are great looking cats, Gabriel, Yes Said and Glitter!

The Corgi's

My parents and I both have 2 each and these were taken when we were "brave" enough to take them all to the park one morning!

Ah, I love Corgies! They are beautiful!

+ Reply to Thread