+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Right now the view out my office door is of Waldo's butt. I'm thinking that his behind is definetly getting broader. I have to think back to the skinny little thing that came to us 2 1/2 years ago and was afraid to eat and now if he doesn't watch out, his butt is going to be about 3 axe handles wide. (of course, the same applies to me)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I just got a call from my stepmom that our new German Shepherd puppy, K.D. is having a few issues adjusting to her new home and her new siblings. Tatonka dosn't have a problem with her (they are both playful and run around together) but our 15 yr old smaller dog Augie growls and gets very upset when K.D. tries to play with her.

The big problem is that K.D. keeps trying to eat the cat, Shadow. Shadow is also 15 years old and has bad joints so he can't jump or run away from the 60lb puppy.

Hopefully she starts to settle down soon. My dad and stepmom are frusturated with her chewing on everything (especially the cat) and potty training has been hard since she is in a big pen in the garage during the day and dosn't quite understand that the house is different from the pen.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3742353;
    Right now the view out my office door is of Waldo's butt. I'm thinking that his behind is definetly getting broader. I have to think back to the skinny little thing that came to us 2 1/2 years ago and was afraid to eat and now if he doesn't watch out, his butt is going to be about 3 axe handles wide. (of course, the same applies to me)
    <-- rotfl at every bit of this

MRD and Rosie sent Henry a Snuggie! He LOVES it. He spent the afternoon wearing it and then greeted Mr. Doxie at the door to show it off. We took these pics of him watching TV in his Snuggie. I'm convinced that Mr. Doxie is jealous that Henry had the remote AND a Snuggie!

MRD & Rosie Thanks so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Awww so cute.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Doxie--that is adorbable--both the dog nd the snuggie.

Lil Bit--thanks for thd info on the White Tails. We have those in our area but they don't have the same ear markings as the one in your photos.

I'm in the Western US.

Henry took Mr. Doxies remote... Go Henry.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3743168;
    MRD and Rosie sent Henry a Snuggie! He LOVES it. He spent the afternoon wearing it and then greeted Mr. Doxie at the door to show it off. We took these pics of him watching TV in his Snuggie. I'm convinced that Mr. Doxie is jealous that Henry had the remote AND a Snuggie!

MRD & Rosie Thanks so much!
    Oh, that is too funny. Please email me a copy of the photos, I would love to have one to print out for my bulletin board.
    It fits him so much better than it did on Rosie and I'm glad he likes it. Rosie hated it and prefers her sweaters. I'm so glad that Henry is all snug and warm.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hearing more and more about humans passing H1N1 to their pets. Today, it was about a cat that had been infected; the last time, it was about pigs getting H1N1 from the kids at a petting zoo...(I'll bet you thought I was kidding! ); also mentioned was the infection of a ferrett. Human to pet...not pet to human. Most interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Daddy broke out the camera again *sigh* *groan* (if Joey can sigh and groan)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread