+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Any excuse to go to Arby's works for me! I'm in!!

My gurls are acting abnormally today. It's almost like vampires have taken over their bodies. Miss Sashay (age 13) was struck with a burst of aggression and jumped on the dozing Chloe, for no particular reason (well, Chloe may have been laying too close to me) and just went after her, not allowing her a chance to get to her feet...I mean she absolutely wore her out...I had to put a stop to it. No injuries, just confusion. Dez and Celie are running around like big-footed Clydesdales, leaping and hurdling everything in sight...every room in the house. It sounds like I have a few kids running and playing in the house. Chloe is currently posted on top of the 4-foot step ladder, ruling the roost and peering down at anything that moves; she never goes above the 3rd step.

Twilight Zone....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3719967;
    Any excuse to go to Arby's works for me! I'm in!!
    Me, too! I've been looking for an excuse to try the roast beef melt. lol.

intigra, I'm so happy Cecelie is feeling better. She and Koji looks so cute in that photo, she's looks like a mini-Koji.

Everyone please pray for me, I'm taking Suki, the dalmatian who freaks out when she sees strange dogs, to the vet for a check up today. Hopefully, the office won't be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3720141;
    Me, too! I've been looking for an excuse to try the roast beef melt. lol.

intigra, I'm so happy Cecelie is feeling better. She and Koji looks so cute in that photo, she's looks like a mini-Koji.

Everyone please pray for me, I'm taking Suki, the dalmatian who freaks out when she sees strange dogs, to the vet for a check up today. Hopefully, the office won't be busy.
    Does your vet have a back or side door you could go in that would lead straight to the exam rooms? I've done that before.

intigra great news about Cecelie, they make a nice matching pair of pals.

And Chloe's " Staff " knows exactly what she expects. She has trained me very well.

Suki and I survived her trip to the vet, although she was the obnoxiously loud dog barking in the waiting room. Every time I would get her calmed down and sitting, a new dog or kitty would come walking in the door and she would start barking again. At least I know she has a healthy set of lungs!

I was very happy that Suki only gained 3 pounds since I've adopted her last year, she's 63 lbs now. The vet said she is the biggest dalmatian he's ever seen, but she is at just the right weight for her height. I was so afraid they were going to say she needed to lose a few pounds and I've never had a overweight dog. I wasn't looking forward to "depriving" her. Those long walks every morning paid off!

inthegarden, that is a wonderful idea! I will ask them about that next time she needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3719920;
    Since I am having more oral surgery on Thur., I will not be able to go to ARby's. BUT, I will think of you guys and Simon (bows head).
    I'll get enough for both of us and eat yours.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3720207;
    I was very happy that Suki only gained 3 pounds since I've adopted her last year, she's 63 lbs now. The vet said she is the biggest dalmatian he's ever seen, but she is at just the right weight for her height. I was so afraid they were going to say she needed to lose a few pounds and I've never had a overweight dog. I wasn't looking forward to "depriving" her. Those long walks every morning paid off!
    Henry's vet constantly tells us that his weight to length ratio is "off" and threatens him with a diet if he goes over 20 lbs. I KNOW it is not due to any form of exercise, but Henry always manages to weigh in around 19.5... I'm glad your vet visit went well and that Suki behaved!

Y'all enjoy your Arby's. Thanks for thinking of us and helping us celebrate Simon
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3720216;
    I'll get enough for both of us and eat yours.
    I like those jalepino popper things and I like horsey sauce and Arby's sauce on my sandwich.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3720772;
    I like those jalepino popper things and I like horsey sauce and Arby's sauce on my sandwich.
    We shared our Arbys with Henry but he did NOT get jalapeno bites or horsey sauce.

The celebration of what would have been Simon's 16th birthday was bittersweet, but we spent some time talking about Simon and remembering some of the crazy things that he did Thanks to all of y'all for thinking of us. I may have to email Arbys and tell them that Simon is reeling in customers from the rainbow bridge.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3722581;
    We shared our Arbys with Henry but he did NOT get jalapeno bites or horsey sauce.

The celebration of what would have been Simon's 16th birthday was bittersweet, but we spent some time talking about Simon and remembering some of the crazy things that he did Thanks to all of y'all for thinking of us. I may have to email Arbys and tell them that Simon is reeling in customers from the rainbow bridge.
    Do it, maybe they will send you a coupon for free Arbys
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Doxie, I believe I have found the perfect Halloween costume for Henry. Any chance he would go for it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread