+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Henry has not been happy with all the recent rain. He's pretty much taken to "his" bed. Here are a few new photos of him in his raincoat and in the dreaded bathtub. There is also one of him after he collapsed into a pitiful heap on the bed after his bath.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

POOR HENRY.. *giggles*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That raincoat is hilarious!

And dude looks like he needs Aunt Pitty Pat's smelling salts in that third pic!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Poor, poor Henry. As if the rain wasn't enough, you had to go and stick him in the bathtub.

I know we can't post links to youtube, but I just watched the cutest video of a monkey-dog friendship. Just google "the orangutan and the hound". SO cute!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Awww. Henry is adorable.

MRD

Poor Henry, life is so unfair. Baths and rain.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Roxie had a bath yesterday too. She HATES having a bath, but after she's suffered through it, she's pretty happy. I think it makes her feel better and I keep expecting her to start taking the actual bath better, but so far I've had no luck.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3712768;
    Roxie had a bath yesterday too. She HATES having a bath, but after she's suffered through it, she's pretty happy. I think it makes her feel better and I keep expecting her to start taking the actual bath better, but so far I've had no luck.
    All of the rain we have gotten in the last week has left giant mud pits on the farm. Yesterday our dog Tatonka decided she wanted to be a pig for the day and roll in it. After her bath her white/yellow fur is still stained brown on her legs and she still smells like cow pies.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

MRD

OUrs hate to have baths, but they do get very frisky afterwards, so I know it makes them feel better. My daughter bathed and trimmed Waldo last week and he looks a lot better.

He's loving the weather today. It's in the low 70's and was in the 50's this morning and he likes to go outside and get on his back and just squirm in delight. And run around. Rosie hates this weather, she gets cold. Got to get her that dog snuggie. Doxie, did you find them at Target?

Bogie doesn't care one way or the other about the weather unless it snows and then he's ecstatic.

Waldo has a new nickname: Butterboy. He loves butter. We can't keep him out of it. He gets the wrappers out of the trash and I sometimes will eat saltines spread with a bit of butter and if he can get to the butter or the knife, he licks it even knowing he will get in trouble. So I gave him his own saltine with butter on it last night and he was so happy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread