+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3701670;
    "Crabby McCrabtree" (aka Miss Chloe) was growling and jumping at everyone in the house, except me. A tiny bit later, I discovered that I had forgotten to fill the food dish last night. Bad Mommy!
    We have a little stray I call "baby" because she's not even a year old who waits outside the office door at night in our complex and follows me to the apartment meowing very loudly the whole way. She's so cute I cannot help but feed her. Last night she suddenly started swatting at my son and I when we were stroking her fur. My son says, she hates us now... I said no, she's upset I took the food in early last night or she has a boo-boo that is hurting her in the area we are petting her. I have to take the food in because we have a family of raccoons who will wake everyone up eating the leftover cat food and hiss at each other after 1am.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The other day we took Augie to the vet for a check-up. In the waiting room there is a cage with about 3 or 4 large cockatoos behind the front desk. My stepmom and I were sitting there with Augie waiting for her turn when we hear an ear-splitting scream coming from a cat in one of the exam rooms. Seriously, this cat was screaming bloody murder at the top of his lungs! One of the cockatoos began to mimic the cat and scream too! The bird would scream and then cackle very evily! "Raaaaaaaaaaaa... heh...heh...heh... Raaaaaaaa!" This went on for a few minutes before the vet finally stuck his head out of the door and yelled at the bird "Shut-up Romeo!" The bird stopped and said "I love you" before going back to his screaming and cackling.

I was laughing so hard that tears were coming down my cheeks! It was the best vet visit ever! I want that bird!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

MRD

Cali, that's too funny.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I haven't posted the boys pictures in awhile. Here's Laurel playing with a toy. Hardy is only interested in the camera.

Unklescott- that is too funny.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

LOL - love the video.

MRD

Unk that is too funny. I love that cat toy. Apparantly Laurel loves it too
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

That is really cute
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

JLuvs glad to hear the pup is feeling better.
    CaliLily what a funny story
    Unk that is a great video. I think Chloe would love that toy, what is the name and where can I find one?

Pounce treats has a new cat treat it is called Pounce Lickittys, sold at Petsmart. It is a chicken flavored treat that you can stick to doors, and the cat licks them, they last for 4 hrs. They have a funny video showing where to stick the treats. POUNCE® Let’s Play!™

We adopted a new cat yesterday. Koji gets very sad when we go out on the weekend, we get "looks" from him. So we decided a companion might be the answer. So we adopted a little girl (She is 1 yr 3 mnths, Koji just turned 3), her name is Cecilie, and she looks just like his little sister. She even has extra toes just like he does, it seemed like fate to me. I've attached a picture of her in her new bed, and of Koji as well.

We have an appointment with our vet tomorrow and we'll see what she says on how soon we can introduce them. I've never had 2 cats that weren't litter mates before, this should be fun . Any advice from mulit-cat owners ??
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread