+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I don't think they ever get over their first few weeks of life and how we as the superior(?) species treat them...I agree, those that choose to mistreat animals need to be dealt with and let the punishment match the crime.
    Monet and Mona were very lucky to pick the both of you for their staff. The joy that our pets bring us far out weighs the rough patches.
    Thanks for the info about the cat attract litter.

FORT Fanatic

For all that asked my Sam just had a bug, and his problem is gone! I'm teaching in a few minutes, have to go. Thanks!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yay, Sam!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am still in love with World's Best Cat Litter because I can scoop it straight into the toilet (California says "no", though) everyday or two. The gurls are quite happy with it. We have multiple boxes around the house. Virtually dust-free, no added scent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thought I'd give an update on my daughter's kitty. It is a rescue cat that she was having problems with. The kitty didn't like using the litter box and was peeing on her furniture. I got excellent advice from the animal lovers on FoRT and relayed that info to my daughter. She took your advice and is not having any problems with her kitten now. So thanks for your help!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Thanks, everyone, for the info on the cat attract litter.
    If the Feliway, etc. does not work, I may have to try it. The reviews on Amazon look pretty favorable. Product is pretty pricey, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Everybody I know of that uses Cat Attract loves it and swears by it. I used it when I first brought my Maine Coon, Dez, home and we've had zero accidents, and she was not an infant. She was about 1-1/2 years old. They put coupons in each bag.

THanks, Shay. It's defrinitely next on my list if the Feliway does not work.

What surprises me is how many cats seem to have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3678279;
    Thought I'd give an update on my daughter's kitty. It is a rescue cat that she was having problems with. The kitty didn't like using the litter box and was peeing on her furniture. I got excellent advice from the animal lovers on FoRT and relayed that info to my daughter. She took your advice and is not having any problems with her kitten now. So thanks for your help!
    What did we tell you? I can't remember past yesterday. If you can't either that is ok too.

Yes, Lil Bit,
    What did she end up using that worked?

+ Reply to Thread