+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Mavvie thanks for enlarging Blu's pic Don't let that face fool anyone, she's usually full of piss n' vinegar Just with me and the Mister, though, she's nice to everyone else.

Marybeth, I KNEW she had to be a springer! Liver hunting dogs are just stunning.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Mariner - more like waiting for a tennis ball to be thrown. She was staring intently at it!! but thanks

Tex - The only thing Abbie hunts for is more room on our bed

I her so much

roseskid, was reading your post #1285 and wondered about what time your dog usually got home from work.
    We don't have any pets now. We do have regular visitors. REALLY regular visitors. Sparky lives two houses away. He can tell time. He has been very confused lately because my husband is leaving an hour early for work. Sparky had been missing the Milk Bone train by an hour, each morning. He comes over at his usual time and gets his hand out from me but he just stays. I like him a lot and am always glad for him to visit. It's the blowing his breath on my bare feet as I sit on my porch while reading the paper that's irritating. I had to pop the newspaper at him yesterday morning. I wil take his picture and get someone to post it for me.
    Babe lives next door. She is one of those little black and white dogs with the big ears and rat looking face. She's the kind of dog that I wouldn't buy in a million years. She makes a nice visitor though. She likes the small Milk Bones so that's what she gets. I'm not sure if you would consider them friends or just bums, but we prefer to think of them as family.

Muduh, the "popping the newspaper at him" bit got me giggling, MEANIE!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Texie -- your baby is just too cute.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Glad to hear that your dog is doing much better, Mariner. That reminds me, I've got to clean Simba's ears. One of his ears has an infection. Of course, this is nothing new for cocker spaniels. They are notorious for their ear infections.
    wolfie, simba is ADORABLE! i could just eat him up with a spoon!

re: the cocker ear infections, a good way to get around them is to (1) after each bath or grooming, use the "blue" drying solution. it's wonderful. (2) also, to help avoid them altogether, i used to give my cockers plain yogurt. they lapped it up readily and it kept the yeast in check.
    Last edited by sher; 06-08-2005 at 03:40 PM.

also, texie, my pup chews the crap out of her feet, too. she has since she was a pup. vet said it's allergies and very common for dogs with any sort of allergies to go after their feeties.

also pom, OMG your dogs are cute... especially that white baby! (yes, i have an affinity for white pooches. )

This is my dog.. she's an old girl, but she sure doesn't act like it. I've never met a dog with so many names, but her birth name is Cookie. She goes by Cookie Girl, MONSTERS!, Tuco (from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly), and Puppy Girl... she'll answer to all those names.

I've had other dogs, and I've met ALOT of dogs, and everyone tells me what a good dog Cookie Girl is... She even smiles! When she gets so excited or happy, she shows her teeth (like she was growling) but shes wagging her tail. It's so cute.. it really looks like she's smiling

Is it obvious that I love my puppy girl?

callie I can't see your doggie's pic!

Thanks for the love towards Blu everyone!

Wolf, I love your Cocker's coloring!

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    callie I can't see your doggie's pic!

Thanks for the love towards Blu everyone!

Wolf, I love your Cocker's coloring!
    Hmmm... I dunno how else to put up the pictures?

+ Reply to Thread