+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

How much cuter could anything be?? Love it! Thanks for sharing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3587376;
    I caught these two checking each other out yesterday.
    That is priceless!

That is one cute picture! And that cow is as pretty as your pug.

MRD

Gabriel, it looks as if he put up a valiant effort to get under the sofa and just fell asleep right there exhausted from trying.

Lil Bit that is too cute.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3562876;
    My friend just moved into a new town house and tonight was her house warming party. Her parents brought her a 4 month female Mastiff puppy (named Chesney- in honor of Kenny Chesney). I swear this dog is the biggest puppy I have ever seen! I am absolutely in love though. She is so gentle and loving, I would love to have one!

I remembered that there was a few people in here who have had experience with Mastiffs and I'm just curious about the breed. My friend said that she is going to be huge when she is full grown and she has already managed to knock a few of us to the ground with one jump. Anyone have some info/ advice for my friend? (She is sitting here with me right now as I write this.) She would greatly appericiate it.

I have a female she weighs close to 200lb. (pic is my avatar) We adopted her when she was 5 and has been the complete love of my life. Then there is Button who I posted about earlier in the summer. We are still looking for her forever home.

Send your friend this link, tons of info directly related to mastiff owners:

Mastiff Online Community - Index

here is Buttons web page:
    Buttons' Web Page
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Cute pictures everyone.
    Revenge Chloe strikes again... She scratched on the rug and Mr. Ing yelled at her (big nono) and she showed him what she thought of that by pooping in his low top work boot... I had to hide and laugh. He did buy her a new scratching post and she seems to like it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm forever telling my gurls "I'm gonna beat your ass!!!" ...but they never retaliate. I guess, like kids, they figure out when your words really mean actions.....and I'm all talk....with them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Great Pics! I have to wonder what Henry would do if he ever got that close to a cow.....

Y'all may remember that Henry spent several weeks sleeping in our veggie garden when we first planted it. Well, we "harvested" Okrahoma for the first time yesterday and we have the prettiest, greenest, biggest okra that I've seen in a long time!

Henry got a bath this morning and was quite put out, but the weather has been so nice that he is in much better spirits after sleeping in the sunshine on the patio this afternoon!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Bogie got a bath this morning after rolling in something stinky.

My daughters fiance and friends are here playing music. Rosie and Bogie do NOT like the drums, but Waldo is desperate to be a groupie. He wants to be down there with them so badly and they don't want him down there. They are actually pretty good. Started out with Bowie and the Beatles and I have no idea what it is they are playing now, but it's not bad.

Inthegarden, that is too funny. We had a dog that retaliated to my dad spanking him by pooping in dad's bed and pulling his pillow over it. Dad went to bed that night and got a BIG surprise. We all thought it was hilarious. My dad did not. But he never spanked the dog again.

Doxie, I'm so glad that Henry's Okrahoma patch turned out so well. Enjoy it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3587731;
    I have a female she weighs close to 200lb. (pic is my avatar) We adopted her when she was 5 and has been the complete love of my life. Then there is Button who I posted about earlier in the summer. We are still looking for her forever home.

Send your friend this link, tons of info directly related to mastiff owners:

Mastiff Online Community - Index

here is Buttons web page:
    Buttons' Web Page
    Buttons is so precious. I wish that I could adopt her! Thanks for the site, I will email it to my friend right away.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread