+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1385Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3577881;

I had a chicken leg on a plate last night. Put it on the side table and told my husband to keep an eye on it, I'd be right back. Waldo pulled the plate off and grabbed it while hubby was watching tv. And he did get in trouble. Well both of them did because I told hubby to watch my plate and he didn't.
    Good thing the chicken bone didn't get caught in his throat. I've learned to NEVER leave any kind of food that I don't want stolen on a surface that Roxie is able to get to. And she will climb if there's food involved so sometimes when I think it's in a safe place, it actually isn't.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3577843;
    We have a bunch of left over rib bones that I've been doling out to the dogs for the last couple of days. Yesterday I gave one to Trinity, the 70 pound Boxer/Pitbull mix and Roxie, the 18 pound Pug ran up to her and literally took the bone right out of Trinity's mouth! Trinity actually looked stunned for a second and then took off after Roxie. I was able to grab her collar and pull her back telling her that I'd get her another bone but she could NOT eat the Pug!
    This made me laugh - Thanks

MRD

He dropped the bone and ran when Irvin yelled at him. He knew what he was doing was bad, but he thought he could try to get away with it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3578442;
    He dropped the bone and ran when Irvin yelled at him. He knew what he was doing was bad, but he thought he could try to get away with it.
    In reality Waldo WANTED Irvin to think he was in control.

Re: For animal lovers -- Joey behind the couch

A bit of background: I used to have a futon sofa that Joey and Mona could go under since it was fairly high off the floor. Well about eight months before Mona passed, I bought a new couch that is a standard type with the "skirt" type stuff around it to cover the legs etc., and it is lower. But it is away from the way so the kids could run behind it and Joey still uses that as his escape tunnel. BUT Joey cannot FIT UNDER this couch. Not sure if he fell asleep trying or just wanted a new place to sleep:
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's cute Gabriel. He sure looks comfy.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3586260;
    That's cute Gabriel. He sure looks comfy.
    He was, I even poked him and he didn't budge.

I have to tell you, your avatar still makes me wanna hug a pug.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3586083;
    BUT Joey cannot FIT UNDER this couch. Not sure if he fell asleep trying or just wanted a new place to sleep:
    So cute......he found his "alone place"

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3586083;
    A bit of background: I used to have a futon sofa that Joey and Mona could go under since it was fairly high off the floor. Well about eight months before Mona passed, I bought a new couch that is a standard type with the "skirt" type stuff around it to cover the legs etc., and it is lower. But it is away from the way so the kids could run behind it and Joey still uses that as his escape tunnel. BUT Joey cannot FIT UNDER this couch. Not sure if he fell asleep trying or just wanted a new place to sleep:
    this should be WALL, not way.

I caught these two checking each other out yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread