+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3574995;
    MRD,

Which one is Rosie? Is she the great big brown dog?
    That's WALDO the sticking the nose in the butt wonderdog. Rosie is the beautiful Jack Russell to the left of Waldo looking none too happy. Rosie also does NOT "do snow" (Say that in a very uppity tone with your nose in the air).

Many thanks, Gabriel.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Now I want to get on the guest bed and take a nap with Waldo and Rosie!

Cute pics, mrd!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3575036;
    Rosie also does NOT "do snow" (Say that in a very uppity tone with your nose in the air).
    I wish I could say the same, but living in northern Iowa makes it hard to avoid.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

Oh Rosie was none too happy to have to share the bed with Waldo. She thinks she should be an ONLY dog. YOu should see her try to keep him in line, she gets snappy and he totally ignores her and she gets a real attitude about it and sulks. They are all so funny and so damn jealous of each other. OMG, kids could not be more jealous than these 3. "you petted her, so now you must pet me. But you have to pet me. No me. It's MY turn" Just about drives me insane when they get like that.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3575385;
    Oh Rosie was none too happy to have to share the bed with Waldo. She thinks she should be an ONLY dog. YOu should see her try to keep him in line, she gets snappy and he totally ignores her and she gets a real attitude about it and sulks. They are all so funny and so damn jealous of each other. OMG, kids could not be more jealous than these 3. "you petted her, so now you must pet me. But you have to pet me. No me. It's MY turn" Just about drives me insane when they get like that.
    Oh but my dear, we wouldn't have it any other way. I used to get that when Mona was still alive. I'd be brushing her and Mr. Joey would try to BUMP his way in. The Tabby would either ignore him, say that's enough and walk away, or if SHE was really into the brushing, turn on him with the look and a hiss and a spit in his face.

Great pics MRD!

A friend of mine sent me a pic of her toddler sitting in a little pink feather covered papason (sp?) chair.... All I could think was that Rosie NEEDS one of those!!!

Henry sometimes sleeps back to back with me and it is very warm and comfortable. He and Simon drive us nuts with the jealousy thing. We buy two identical bones/toys/beds and they fight endlessly over the SAME one.... Gotta love them though!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Doxie, Rosie curls up and tucks herself between my shoulder blades sometimes and it's a wonderful way to nap.

She does need that chair.

We have a bunch of left over rib bones that I've been doling out to the dogs for the last couple of days. Yesterday I gave one to Trinity, the 70 pound Boxer/Pitbull mix and Roxie, the 18 pound Pug ran up to her and literally took the bone right out of Trinity's mouth! Trinity actually looked stunned for a second and then took off after Roxie. I was able to grab her collar and pull her back telling her that I'd get her another bone but she could NOT eat the Pug!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3577843;
    We have a bunch of left over rib bones that I've been doling out to the dogs for the last couple of days. Yesterday I gave one to Trinity, the 70 pound Boxer/Pitbull mix and Roxie, the 18 pound Pug ran up to her and literally took the bone right out of Trinity's mouth! Trinity actually looked stunned for a second and then took off after Roxie. I was able to grab her collar and pull her back telling her that I'd get her another bone but she could NOT eat the Pug!

I had a chicken leg on a plate last night. Put it on the side table and told my husband to keep an eye on it, I'd be right back. Waldo pulled the plate off and grabbed it while hubby was watching tv. And he did get in trouble. Well both of them did because I told hubby to watch my plate and he didn't.

+ Reply to Thread