+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Lil Bit,

I'd agree w. Gabriel. And, that Nature's Miracle does work well.
    Monet urinated outside of the box one time a few months ago. I brough him to vet right away to rule out any problems. There were none, thank heaven. I think he just dislliked the lid on his cat litter box, as he's pretty large. He'd never done that before, but sometimes things can suddenly set off cats.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

A few things that might help, if the vet checks the kitty and it's ok..
    Offer a couple of litter boxes in different locations until the cat decides which place it likes best--and some do like to have separate boxes for pee and poo anyway.
    Make sire the box is a large one, no cover.
    Don't use scented litter, it irritates many cats.
    Make sure the box is in a quiet but easy to get to area.
    Go to Petsmart and get some Dr Elsey's Cat Attract Litter. It does seem to help new, untrained, or otherwise problem cats. And the bag has a list of tips inside that are very helpful. It's also very good litter anyway, with no dust and very good at controlling odor. I used it when BooBoo became 'untrained' due to pain and constipation, and I still use the company's other litter because I like not having much dust.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

We use Odor Mute. Sold at Pet Co. It's in a pink box - powder so you can mix up as much as is needed. I keep a spray bottle already mixed. It is cheap but works well.

Thanks queenb. I copied and pasted your entire post and emailed it to my daughter. I hope she can resolve this because she loves the little thing.

Roxie has an appointment to get spayed next Wednesday and I'm already nervous. They were going to do it this week but I realized that we have our granddaughter this weekend and I thought Roxie might need more peace and quiet for a few days after the surgery than she is likely to get when Lexie is around.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3574098;
    Thanks queenb. I copied and pasted your entire post and emailed it to my daughter. I hope she can resolve this because she loves the little thing.

Roxie has an appointment to get spayed next Wednesday and I'm already nervous. They were going to do it this week but I realized that we have our granddaughter this weekend and I thought Roxie might need more peace and quiet for a few days after the surgery than she is likely to get when Lexie is around.
    I'm sure Roxie will be fine, she will be in my thoughts. Good move on your part to change the date.

MRD

You know how they say water seeks it's own level? Well my three seek their own comfort level. Waldo thinks that our extra mattress we drag out for company should be his bed. And I had to get photos of Rosie and Bogie snuggled up together. She only allows him to do that when she's cold.

This is a rare photograph as Rosie usually has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Waldo and doesn't often lay down with him. But I think they both wanted the "guest" bed. She wasn't too happy about it either.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Those pictures are way too funny.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hey! I learned a long time ago that, if you were really cold and 2 people laid with their backs together, you really warm up quickly! Wonder if the person that told me this had learned from her dogs?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3574274;
    You know how they say water seeks it's own level? Well my three seek their own comfort level. Waldo thinks that our extra mattress we drag out for company should be his bed. And I had to get photos of Rosie and Bogie snuggled up together. She only allows him to do that when she's cold.

This is a rare photograph as Rosie usually has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Waldo and doesn't often lay down with him. But I think they both wanted the "guest" bed. She wasn't too happy about it either.

The picture of Rosie and Waldo looks like he is using her as a pillow, and that is probably why she is none too happy.

MRD,

Which one is Rosie? Is she the great big brown dog?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread