+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3526347;
    Awww. Patooey. I thought that might be the case. Miss Gracie-kins is doing very well. She didn't go to the vets today. She' needs personal attention when I take her! Thank you so much for asking! Here she is sticking her tongue out at her Mom!

Attachment 25890
    I love that picture!!

Trying to catch up!

MissKitty - your furry ones are looking good! Such pretty eyes!

Shay - when are we going to see some pics of you cat burglar?

Update on our boys: Simon is not doing very well. He's going to the vet on Saturday for a nail clipping and will get checked out then. I know there isn't anything that we can do for him, but I just want to make sure that he isn't in any pain.

Henry is fine. It's been really hot and humid here, so he has been staying inside a lot. We sit on the patio when Mr. Doxie gets home and Henry roams the yard until we bust out the hose to water the garden It took ONE squirt from that hose last week to get Henry to add it to his looooong list of "enemies". Now, he plasters himself against the back door when he spies the hose about to be used.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

doxie - I know you'll keep us posted regarding Simon. My thoughts are with you.

Poor Henry, such a loooooong (teee heee) list of "enemies" must be earth shattering. Enough to drive someone to lay under an electric blanket for long periods.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Doxie thinking of you
    miss kitty your babies are purrrty

We have a wet weather creek that runs through the yard. During the spring rains it is full of water and little minnows, when the rains stop it dries up. The kitties like to fish for the minnows. Here are pictures of Buddy fishing, catching a minnow, cleaning up and with his belly full naptime.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last night, saw Dez laying in her favorite spot at the top of the stairs relaxing, and Miss Chloe was standing as tall as she could over her, trying to menace and bully her. Miss Chloe is the alpha gurl in this house, and everybody gives her her due. Miss Chloe sat...and sat...and sat....staring down at Dez, giving her the evil eye expecting her to jump up and run, I guess. Dez never finched, tensed, or disturbed her relaxed position; Miss Chloe finally gave up and walked away; this had gone on about 5 minutes. Dez did not care. Loved It!!! "Talk to the paw!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Doxie, please keep us updated on Simon. We're all thinking about you.

If Henry were a human, I have a picture of a very fussy man, always in a suit (and sweater vest) who drinks hot tea, etc. Poor Henry and the hose. Why do you all insist on torturing that poor dog?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3528267;

If Henry were a human, I have a picture of a very fussy man, always in a suit (and sweater vest) who drinks hot tea, etc. Poor Henry and the hose. Why do you all insist on torturing that poor dog?
    I thought of the Twilight Zone "A thing about machines episode"
    Attached Images Attached Images

inthegarden, great fishing pics!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3528267;

We only squirted him once and that was an accident because it was dark and he was under a shrub! NOW - all we have to do is get the hose out and he waddles inside! He has a sweater vest....

Gabriel - I think Henry is in his OWN ZONE! That pic is hilarious!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3528355;
    I thought of the Twilight Zone "A thing about machines episode"
    I thought of Tony Randall.

My thoughts are with you and Simon, Doxie.

+ Reply to Thread