+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

She repeatedly kept trying to steal the cat brush from right in front of the computer monitor! I think she just wanted to make me yell, and she succeeded.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Haha, that sneaky little girl! what a cutie. Maybe she just wants to be brushed?
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No...I think she just likes the attention that she gets....and it's not like she's not at my side every step I take around this house. Maine Coons really like being with "their person". And my water pistol is rendered useless with her....she loves water; the other gurls totally freak out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

QueenB: I'm glad that BooBoo will be ok. That must have been scary!

PGM: I'm glad to hear that Jaxi is ok too. I would have been worried too~!

Today was VET day for Mr. Tootles and Bella Mia.

Mr. Tootles is fine. A little boo boo that appeared on his hip may be nothing to worry about. He's still on the "chunky" side but he has lost a bit of weight. He got all his shots and is snoozing comfortably now. He was very scared to have to get into his carrier this afternoon to see the vet, but he's ok now.

My baby, Bella Mia, received her microchip so I know she will be returned to me if she ever sneaks out between the fence again! She also received all her shots without incident. However, I found out that Bella has the bad enzymes in her mouth and her back teeth are already turning a bit yellow from tartar. She will need to go in for a full dental workup as soon as I can book her in. She will need annual cleaning and as she ages, may need to have a tooth pulled. Her dental exam is estimated at $650+!!

Do you think I should get insurance on her because of her dental needs? Do they cover that?

PS: Sorry for big pics.
    PPS: Hi Shay, Gabriel, & PGM
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3526254;
    QueenB: I'm glad that BooBoo will be ok. That must have been scary!

PGM: I'm glad to hear that Jaxi is ok too. I would have been worried too~!

Today was VET day for Mr. Tootles and Bella Mia.

Mr. Tootles is fine. A little boo boo that appeared on his hip may be nothing to worry about. He's still on the "chunky" side but he has lost a bit of weight. He got all his shots and is snoozing comfortably now. He was very scared to have to get into his carrier this afternoon to see the vet, but he's ok now.

My baby, Bella Mia, received her microchip so I know she will be returned to me if she ever sneaks out between the fence again! She also received all her shots without incident. However, I found out that Bella has the bad enzymes in her mouth and her back teeth are already turning a bit yellow from tartar. She will need to go in for a full dental workup as soon as I can book her in. She will need annual cleaning and as she ages, may need to have a tooth pulled. Her dental exam is estimated at $650+!!

Do you think I should get insurance on her because of her dental needs? Do they cover that?

PS: Sorry for big pics.
    PPS: Hi Shay, Gabriel, & PGM
    Hi there! - Where is Miss Gracies picture?

Since it has already been diagnosed, the insurance probably would not cover it.

misskitty - oh, those eyes!

Her dental exam is estimated at $650+!!
    That's almost as much as my recent crown.

Oh but once the teeth get cleaned regularly (Joey is on a 6 month body checkup and dental also) they look so nice. He had a tooth pulled in March of 2008, it had been diseased by some type of something that cats get in that tooth from what I understand... My what BIG FANGS you have, and it wasn't little red riding hood who said it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3526287;
    Hi there! - Where is Miss Gracies picture?

Since it has already been diagnosed, the insurance probably would not cover it.
    Awww. Patooey. I thought that might be the case. Miss Gracie-kins is doing very well. She didn't go to the vets today. She' needs personal attention when I take her! Thank you so much for asking! Here she is sticking her tongue out at her Mom!

Miss Gracie sticks out tongue.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3526323;
    Oh but once the teeth get cleaned regularly (Joey is on a 6 month body checkup and dental also) they look so nice. He had a tooth pulled in March of 2008, it had been diseased by some type of something that cats get in that tooth from what I understand...
    Wow. Those pictures really show the difference. Bella's back molars are the bad ones. On her first ever checkup, we though Bella had beautiful teeth and she wouldn't have a problem, but it's all genetic.

I'm sorry that Joey had to get his tooth pulled but my vet said that kitty's can really suffer pain and discomfort, just like hooomans, when they get a bad tooth. poor kittys.

Tango: That photo really picked up her eye color. But Miss Gracie really has the most beautiful Green eyes ever. Click on this.
    Gracie - Sm.jpg

ooooooohhhh emerald green!

I really love coming here looking at kitty pictures.

+ Reply to Thread