+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1738 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    beautiful dogs, stargazer401, firegirl and sher, plus cute cats too, sher and mantenna

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Thank you, thank you. Sasha is a Malamute, not a Husky, though. It's hard to tell from the pic cause she was still the size of a Husky back then. Malamutes are very similar but are used to pull heavy freight instead of people. Nothing against Huskies, though We had a Husky back in college who was beautiful! I just love their blue eye.
    I thought she was a malamute when i saw her puppy picture, but she looks so much like a husky in her grown up picture. She's gorgeous, nonetheless. I've had my husky for a while now. She's almost 10 years old. No blue eyes for her. She's a red/white husky with lovely brown eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    No blue eyes for her. She's a red/white husky with lovely brown eyes.
    I shouldn't say this out of respect for the husky we used to have but I'm a little partial to the red/white huskies. I think they look so exotic. Do you have a pic up in the thread (if so, what page?)? I'd love to see her.

By the way, love your av. She looks like the first hybrid we attempted to rescue. We got her as an adult and she had been mistreated and was wild. I was the only one she bonded with. She escaped several times, and finally disappeared. She came back once, four months after she disappeared, and watched me from a distance all day. Then she went back into the woods and I never saw her again. I kinda felt like she was telling me she was better off. I guess she was more wolf than dog.
    Last edited by Stargazer; 10-13-2003 at 07:07 PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I don't know if I posted one here. I'll check, and if not, I'll try to upload a picture later tonight.

This is Honey. She belongs to a friend of mine out in Arizona. She's a doll baby.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's my cat Cinnamon who passed away last year with my daughter's dwarf rabbit Daisy.

And Cinnamon with her other rabbit Daphney along with my 13 year old "kitten" Tigger in a box!

Sorry to hear of your loss, Unklescott. How did the rabbits & cats get along? Lovely pics.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    How did the rabbits & cats get along? Lovely pics.
    The rabbits are kept in a cage, but when we let them out they couldn't care any less about each other.

I love this thread! I love seeing everyone's kitties and doggies. Below is my kitty Duke. He was named that because my boyfriend's son thought his dad said "His name is Duke" when my boyfriend actually said "He is no bigger than my shoe." I love showing the little guy off, so here are a few pics of him as a kitten and some more recent ones (he is about a year and a half now).
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread