+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

PGM35, thanks for quelling my anxiety when it comes to the crate.

you and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PGM35- I am praying that everything will turn out alright.

queenb - I had a conversation with Joey and he says PFFT!, if a cat can say pfft.....

PGM35- Hope everything goes good for your Jaxi will be okay and have a speedy recovery.

AmyKay - I have a friend that crates both of her dogs during the day and they love their crates. She started crating when they were puppies and in the morning she says crate and they will both go get in and sleep all day...She says that on the weekends they will find them asleep in their crates.

I took Buster to get Neutered today. He made me feel so bad when I left him. I called and he is doing fine. I pick him up Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3507873;
    PGM35- Hope everything goes good for your Jaxi will be okay and have a speedy recovery.

AmyKay - I have a friend that crates both of her dogs during the day and they love their crates. She started crating when they were puppies and in the morning she says crate and they will both go get in and sleep all day...She says that on the weekends they will find them asleep in their crates.

I took Buster to get Neutered today. He made me feel so bad when I left him. I called and he is doing fine. I pick him up Friday.
    You should have told Buster he was going to get "tutored".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3506591;
    I am planning to get bow ties for Bogie and Waldo. OK, I know this sounds seriously deranged, but we are having the wedding at home. My daughter is going to use sunflowers. I am going to get black leashes for Rosie and Bogie and glue little fake sunflowers on the leashes and when I am seated, I will have them on a leash walking down to my seat with me. They will behave and sit during the ceremony. NOt sure what to do with Waldo as he will be in hog heaven with all those rear ends to poke.

I do need someone to supervise the food, so would you and Mr. Doxie and Henry come help?
    We would love that. Henry wants to know what he should wear and if you will be serving

PGM - Our thoughts are with you and Jaxi. Certainly hope that the test results come back negative and that she doesn't have cancer.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

PGM, thinking good thoughts and sending best wishes to you and your beautiful Jaxi.
    Last edited by lopevian; 06-17-2009 at 07:29 PM.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Best wishes to Jaxi, I hope the tests are negative.

MRD

Tell Henry its casual, so one of the sweaters would work. He doesn't need a tux and yes, there will be cheese.

PGM, thoughts and prayers for you and Jaxi.

Everyone in this house is sound asleep. I mean, dead to the world except Waldo who is sitting here staring at me. Probably wondering why I'm awake at 3:30. At least he's keeping me company. Rosie's under the covers and Bogie's doing his best dying cockroach impression.

I was going to post the tutored joke, but Gabriel beat me to it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3508848;

Everyone in this house is sound asleep. I mean, dead to the world except Waldo who is sitting here staring at me.
    Same here.....well except for the Waldo part. Duncan always stays up with me. He may appear to doze off sometimes but the minute my foot hits the floor to get up, he's right there with me. Right now he's at the window as there is a skunk circulating somewhere in the area.

Best of wishes being sent out to Jaxi!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3507902;
    You should have told Buster he was going to get "tutored".
    I should have done that...Mr.Ing told him he was going on vacation poor little fellow...but, he'll get a burger when he gets home. Buster is the black and tan , Toby is yellow fellow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread