+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3452289;
    Because the ones that use correct English wouldn't have caught the snake in the first place nor thought it a good idea to drive it to the newspaper office with it.
    Think again--I am a big time snake-catcher, if I get a chance.

By the way, I say PEE-CON most times, sometimes but not often PUH-CON. I 'mash' buttons, and use a 'buggy' in the store like you, and I'm 'fixin' to' watch Survivor. But, I still 'take' you you to the store, and put my stuff in a "bag' to get it home. I also 'take' pictures, and tell you 'go over there so I can 'take your picture". But if you go to a studio, the you "have your picture made". I love this stuff.
    Last edited by queenb; 05-17-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3452949;
    Maybe you should dump the laundry on the cat condo next time and see if that would get Joey in there!!! He's looking pretty comfy in that picture.

Henry did get in BIG trouble today. He managed to get into the trash can and help himself to a fried chicken leg that someone (not me) had put in there.
    He was SO excited about this "find" that he ran into the bedroom and attempted to take the greasy thing under the electric blanket..... I guess he was going to stash it for later. I got it away from him before he got all of the way under there, but the electric blanket smells like fried chicken now!
    I'll use the condo as the dump next time and let you know what happens.
    Henry is probably tickled that HIS blanket smells like food.

Isn't it great that we all have such wonderful experiences with our past and present four legged bestfriends. They love(d) us all unconditionally everyday, no matter what we look like or how we smell. Through good times, bad times and all times in between.

Today, I found this quote that we were given, when we had Duke buried at the pet cemetery last year and wanted to share it with you all.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
    -Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3453801;

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
    -Anatole France
    So true!

Lopevian........
    CYA

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3453387;
    Think again--I am a big time snake-catcher, if I get a chance.

By the way, I say PEE-CON most times, sometimes but not often PUH-CON. I 'mash' buttons, and use a 'buggy' in the store like you, and I'm 'fixin' to' watch Survivor. But, I still 'take' you you to the store, and put my stuff in a "bag' to get it home. I also 'take' pictures, and tell you 'go over there so I can 'take your picture". But if you go to a studio, the you "have your picture made". I love this stuff.
    But I'm willing to bet you never drove to the newspaper office to have your picture made with the snakes.

My friend from Florida has been here this weekend with her 3 month old baby. Rosie and Bogie were SO jealous everytime we held the baby. They wanted to be held or right there. Waldo was so funny. He wasn't jealous, but I swear he never figured out what that thing was. He was so curious and you could see him wondering: "looks kind of like my humans, but it's smaller than me".
    I tried several times to get pictures of the dogs around the baby, but one or the other wouldn't cooperate.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3453414;
    I'll use the condo as the dump next time and let you know what happens.
    Henry is probably tickled that HIS blanket smells like food.
    I seriously think that Henry has an evil plan to take over our bed. I dreamed that I was in a dumpster last night... Woke up to find Henry asleep with his mouth hanging open..... Dachshund Dumpster breath....
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Oh that is too funny.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3452677;
    Did laundry, dumped laundry from dryer onto bed. Cannot fold laundry yet.
    Just wondering if you have been able to fold your laundry yet, or did you have to reheat it for Joey? He looks pretty comfortable to me...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This morning, before I got up, I was lying in bed watching the morning news. Dez, who was in a demonic run and cut up period, saw Miss Sashay lying with her back to her, and Miss Sashay's head was up. Dez took off on a 4 step run, leaped, and grabbed my Sashay around the neck, and they both went rolling! Sashay got up, hissing and spitting, and Dez kept going, of course. Within 10 minutes, both were back on the bed, Dez laying on the bed directly in front of Miss Sashay, in mirror image position, just staring at Sashay; they both just nodded out! My gurls.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3456848;
    Just wondering if you have been able to fold your laundry yet, or did you have to reheat it for Joey? He looks pretty comfortable to me...
    I reheated it then dumped it again. Then I started just picking out the things i could get to without disturbing him too much. Finally he just went to sleep on his table by the window.

+ Reply to Thread