+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Sounds like Buddy's in the lead, unless snakes count as more points than frogs...
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Such a beautiful picture of Chloe

Did laundry, dumped laundry from dryer onto bed. Cannot fold laundry yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww, Joey... what a cutie.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Nothing nicer than warm laundry

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3452677;
    Did laundry, dumped laundry from dryer onto bed. Cannot fold laundry yet.
    Maybe you should dump the laundry on the cat condo next time and see if that would get Joey in there!!! He's looking pretty comfy in that picture.

Henry missed out on Do-dah-Day today. The weather wasn't good and it had rained all night Friday and we knew it would be muddy and fairly miserable, so we stayed home. We were sorry to miss it, but there are a few other, smaller pet-friendly festival/fundraisers later in the summer and we will try to make one of those.

Henry did get in BIG trouble today. He managed to get into the trash can and help himself to a fried chicken leg that someone (not me) had put in there. He was SO excited about this "find" that he ran into the bedroom and attempted to take the greasy thing under the electric blanket..... I guess he was going to stash it for later. I got it away from him before he got all of the way under there, but the electric blanket smells like fried chicken now!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3452949;

the electric blanket smells like fried chicken now!
    That alone should put a long smile on Henry's face.

Our Clara kitty used to sleep in the laundry room and would hop into the basket of just out of the dryer towels for a long nap. Her BFF Princess the Cocker Spaniel still looks for her in there and has become my new laundry folding buddy.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's an ongoing battle to get Miss Chloe off the bed when it's time to change the sheets. No matter where she is in the house she, somehow, gets the message and comes running when it's time to change the sheets. She wants to lay on the fitted sheet when you're trying to put it on (13 pound critter), and she wants the flat sheet to float down over her....and then she's out of there! I've still not figured out how she hears me making the bed when she's all of the way down in the family room, and I'm 2 floors above her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mona bless here heart, used to come running after I had the bed stripped ONLY when I was ready to put the fitted sheet on, then would crawl out after a nap like a soldier crawling through bushes.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3452960;
    That alone should put a long smile on Henry's face.

Our Clara kitty used to sleep in the laundry room and would hop into the basket of just out of the dryer towels for a long nap. Her BFF Princess the Cocker Spaniel still looks for her in there and has become my new laundry folding buddy.
    That is so sweet, Bunny. I know that makes the two of you feel better, and how much you both miss Clara. She'd be happy that the two of you are "laundry folding" buddies.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread