+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

calilily you will have to post pictures
    Doxie maybe your neighbor was hammering off key
    Chloe has been helping me watch the swallows, she says there are eggs , but no babies yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3446809;
    The pics of Chloe are priceless!

I had to laugh at Henry today. It has been raining and storming here for two weeks and today was the first time we have seen the sun in a long time. I took advantage of this and let both dogs out to enjoy the nice afternoon. Shortly afterwards, I heard hammering and howling and then hysterical laughter. I went out to look and our neighbor was up on a ladder with a hammer doing something and Henry was sitting on one of our patio chairs howling at him.
    GO HENRY!!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3448047;
    calilily you will have to post pictures
    Doxie maybe your neighbor was hammering off key
    Chloe has been helping me watch the swallows, she says there are eggs , but no babies yet.
    What a good watch cat.... and PURTY too.

Calilily, I think you will enjoy the chinchilla--they are very sweet!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the Chinchilla! They are so cute.

Miss Chloe looks like she is doing a good job keeping an eye on those sparrows!

Saturday is our Do-dah-Day festival which is an outdoor party that is a fundraiser for local animal shelters. They have vendors and live music and everyone brings their dogs (usually a few VERY angry cats and a snake or two as well). It's always a lot of fun and usually very crowded. We love to go and take Henry. He loves the food and one year he grabbed a cheeseburger out of some lady's hand and we had to buy her another one! He also gets very tired and usually lays down and refuses to move and has to be carried back to the truck.

Unfortunately, the weather is supposed to be nasty on Saturday, so we are playing it by ear as to whether we go or not. As most of you know, Henry goes to great lengths (pun intended) to avoid getting wet. Mr. Doxie would probably end up carrying him the entire time and holding an umbrella over him!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3449569;
    Mr. Doxie would probably end up carrying him the entire time and holding an umbrella over him!

If you do go, be armed with a camera....

Or you could get him a little doggie rain coat. I've seen them before and they are just too cute!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

What fun Doxie and you have to take pics, especially if Henry turns into the "Hamburglar"
    gabriel how is Joey doing with his kitty condo ?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dez is stalking me for my Spinach and Asiago Chicken Sausage. Good grief! Get Away, Cat!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3449929;
    Dez is stalking me for my Spinach and Asiago Chicken Sausage. Good grief! Get Away, Cat!!!
    Smart cat, it sounds delicious.

Henry stealing the hamburger reminds me of Roxie a little while ago. I was eating a piece of chicken and she jumped up and took it right out of my hand, The problem was, it still had the bone attached. She took off running and I literally screamed at her, which I think scared her so much she dropped the chicken. So I decided that I have to spend a bit more time on teaching her some manners.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread