+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: Fishy Tank

But the tank is only 2 gallons, we need to figure out approximately how much to use for a 2 gallon tank not for 50 gallons?

Are you saying that the instructions call for 5ml to treat a 50 gallon tank?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

yes I am.

That is a bit tricky, then. The math is easy enough, multiply by the ratio of the two tank sizes. That's 0.2 ml, which isn't a heck of a lot.

If there is a test for determining the balance, titrate a drop at a time. That's got to be easier than filling the bathtub, putting in 5mL of solution, and filling your tank from that
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Thank you! We are just really wanting to get this right because if we don't then the poor fishy dies and we're both not so great at math....

You're getting good advice from Newf so I'd stick with that plus reading up as much as you can never hurts. Try this Betta Fish Care - The betta fish site is Betta-Fish.com.ar and enjoy!
    CYA

We really appreciate all of the help! Thank you Bunny555 for the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3437023;
    You're getting good advice from Newf so I'd stick with that plus reading up as much as you can never hurts. Try this Betta Fish Care - The betta fish site is Betta-Fish.com.ar and enjoy!
    Oops, I guess that my string of pointless posts ends at 2957. It's probably a FORT record, but I was hoping to make 3000.

I guess that this is the first post of my next record-setting attempt
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3435994;
    I haven't seen any pictures of Laurel, Hardy, Bogie, Rosie, WALDO and a few others lately. Am I the only one??
    I still have pictures on my camera from January that I haven't downloaded. If AT&T gets us our modem or router or whatever it is, I plan on doing that soon. I do have some good ones of the puppies. Just found out that Bogie's sister has cancer. This would be Rosie's daughter and Bogie's litermate. We gave her to a friend. The cancer is in her leg, but they think they can remove the tumor and she should recover. She just turned 10 as well.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I'm shocked that they don't want to amputate.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread